Christian Benteke

Kwan

Mario Gotze (Until last summer): £15k a week

Robert Lewandowski: £24k a week

Benteke can jog on if he wants £70k+. Us offering him 40-50k his more than he is worth after one season in all honesty.

götze was on 80k a week lewandowski idk

Yeah, last summer he upped his contract by 4 years until 2016 and was on £76k.

However, by that time Götze had already won two League titles.

true but a little hard for benteke to win 2 league titles with aston villa huh..

He'd have a better chance staying at Villa for one year, having a similar season and leaving amicably next summer to one of the real big boys.

Rather than leaving to Spurs, having one of these seasons again and the real big boys want him, him throwing his dummy out of the pram again for the move and realise he wont be able to bully Daniel Levy into letting him go and staying in a 4th-6th team for another 3 or 4 years. Levy has so far managed to get more time from Modric and Bale and wouldnt let Benteke go

I honestly think if he keeps playing the way he is, he would likely win a title a lot quicker by staying at Villa for an extra season than leaving for Spurs now (or ever)

• Like 3

try to loan lukaku from chelsea and he'll stay :)

The same Lukaku who said today that he has no intention of going out on loan this season? And the same Lukaku who told Benteke to leave Villa and join a big club?

He's obviously easily influenced by idiots. Wasn't he hanging out in Vegas in June with the likes of Ireland, Nasri and Huddlestone. Seriously, wherever he ends up, he needs to get some better friends.

What's wrong with Huddlestone?

if he goes to tottenham he wil be playing with vertonghen en dembéle en probaply chadli so i can see why he would be interested.

I think the reason is at this current moment, they are a much better prospect.

The same Lukaku who said today that he has no intention of going out on loan this season? And the same Lukaku who told Benteke to leave Villa and join a big club?

when did lukaku said that? can you give me a quote?

He's obviously easily influenced by idiots. Wasn't he hanging out in Vegas in June with the likes of Ireland, Nasri and Huddlestone. Seriously, wherever he ends up, he needs to get some better friends.

What's wrong with Huddlestone?

How long have you got
  • Like 1

if he goes to tottenham he wil be playing with vertonghen en dembéle en probaply chadli so i can see why he would be interested.

Why don't wait one more season and play for Real Madrid or someone with the same chances to win CL, not only playing Europa League with a half decent team like Spuds who hasen't won anything worth mentioning in ages.

If playing with the "big boys" and makeing a name for himself is his ambition, playing with Belgian teammates should not be his priority, even though I can understand that you as a fan of your national team would love to see belgians play together in PL team an do it well.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/15/romelu-lukaku-i-have-no-intention-of-leaving-chelsea-on-loan-3883340/?ITO=news-sitemap

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/15/romelu-lukaku-i-have-no-intention-of-leaving-chelsea-on-loan-3883340/?ITO=news-sitemap

not that part the part where he said benteke to leave aston villa?

Why don't wait one more season and play for Real Madrid or someone with the same chances to win CL, not only playing Europa League with a half decent team like Spuds who hasen't won anything worth mentioning in ages.

If playing with the "big boys" and makeing a name for himself is his ambition, playing with Belgian teammates should not be his priority, even though I can understand that you as a fan of your national team would love to see belgians play together in PL team an do it well.

completey. why indeed, i think his agent is a joker, anyone with an eye for his career wouldn't be saying to him he needs a move now. He's just got settled in, done well, WC coming up and he knows he's the first name on teh teamsheet if fit. another season like the one he has just had, bearing in mind the team he has just been successfull with is being strengthened and will do better this year, and he plays for belgium at the world cup in brazil (maracana, all his childhood dreams). if he does well there too he can take his pick of the top european clubs and get himself a CL winners medal and be on top of the world.

move now? have to start from scratch, maybe in a dressing room that you don't get on with (can happen), risk not being a definite starter, risk your form, risk the world cup in brazil. even if it does go well at spurs and you have a blinder at the world cup, with bale gone or going soon, arsenal strengthening, chelsea back with mourinho, man city backing a new manager to get the titel back froma man utd that won't be shy of backing moyes this summer. looks hard for tottenham to get into the top 4 even with benteke. so what's left another move after 12 months even if everything works out nicely. that will make a lot of top clubs doubt your mentality, they might see you as trouble. 

make no bones about it, spurs is a step up, but they arent' going to be winning any medals at all next year if bale goes. top 4 looks harder than ever. him and his agent can line their pockets with a move now, but it's a pretty short term view that.

Â