Christian Benteke

Kwan

The more I learn about this prick, the more I want him gone. "Villas choice is Chelsea, but he prefers a move to Tottenham, because he is not sure if he would be first choice at Chelsea, especially concerning in a world cup year". Prick you were and would have been first choice here, stop the bollox excuses, all we asked of you was one more year at least. You made your bed now lay in it!

Benteke is more than replacable. There were numerous occasions last season when he looked cack. He is no big loss to us IMO.

I think some people are putting too mich emphasis on him leaving, he is good but not that good. We will be fine without him.

I think he's irreplacable at the moment. Players like him aren't everywhere. That being said yeah he was obviously in-consistent at times. Agbonlahor pulled us out of trouble a lot near the end of the season. Norwich was a game to best illustrate this. Benteke was invisible that game.

Benteke got 23 goals last season. JPA got 23 goals for us in a season too and was cack the two seasons after. Helenius is going to be class and we will sign another once Christian buggers off to London and flops.

The thing is not only goals from Benteke .. But he could be very useful for us during the game .. look at the last game against Wigan with Bent .. Yeah he scored .. But he doesn't have the influence with the ball .. But Benteke could get a goal from nothing .. Most strikers wait for feeding them !

I hope spuds stump up the 25m quick as Benteke wants to move there according to the press tonight.  If he doesnt get his move to them are we gonna have put up with a player that doesnt want to be here for a season?  This guy is the definition of a big time charlie and Ill be glad hes gone after all this unless he grows up in the next day or two and gets a grip!

• Like 1

The more I learn about this prick, the more I want him gone. "Villas choice is Chelsea, but he prefers a move to Tottenham, because he is not sure if he would be first choice at Chelsea, especially concerning in a world cup year". Prick you were and would have been first choice here, stop the bollox excuses, all we asked of you was one more year at least. You made your bed now lay in it!

Where's that from?

I don't think it's just about wages. It's about grasping your chances to be the best you can. You only live once.

Except that this probably wouldn't have been his best chance. If he's as good as most of us think he is then he could've stayed for another season and likely had much better options next summer.

he's only 22 also, so hardly his last chance is it.

I don't think it's just about wages. It's about grasping your chances to be the best you can. You only live once.

Except that this probably wouldn't have been his best chance. If he's as good as most of us think he is then he could've stayed for another season and likely had much better options next summer.

But we'll never know. Chance might not be there next year like it is now. He could injured, found out, get relegated etc etc.

Plus we need more quality in the team and the Bentake money could go a long way.

That's probably what Genk said too

Haha you believe shit from the Mirror like it's true. :D  :D  :D  Seriously???

Can anyone see Spurs paying the 25m? I actually can't. 

The Real Madrid of London try and act like they are one of the big boys again, I really can't see them paying that either, they must be paying Adebeyawn a fortune in wages and Levy can't be happy that they are not in the Champs league and haven't won **** all in decades. Spurs are good at **** money up the wall though, all there fans claim they have spent nothing, yet they rank only behind the top three in outlay - and yet the sell most of their best players just like we do.

I thought the he was quoted as saying he wanted to play for Arsenal anyway?

Where's that from?

Daily Mail mate, AND the Guardian etc.

Not just the Mirror though, loads of journos are running with this shit

• Like 1

Benteke doesn't seem to want to go to Liverpool or Chelsea because he's concerned he won't be constantly played.

Why on earth does he want to leave us then?!

The fact we are shit probably has something to do with it.

Really hope that Benteke finds a great club who can provide him the great team mates he deserves. There's no telling how good he can become if he gets the right backing.

Thanks forever for saving us last season, Tekkers and all the best for the future.

Note to JAMAICAN_VILLAN. He is NOT a prick.

• Like 1

Really hope that Benteke finds a great club who can provide him the great team mates he deserves. There's no telling how good he can become if he gets the right backing.

Thanks forever for saving us last season, Tekkers and all the best for the future.

Note to JAMAICAN_VILLAN. He is NOT a prick.

At last a decent post to read.

Well the mirror broke the story about Benteke handing in a transfer request and its not just them reportingit so it could very well be the case

Benteke doesn't seem to want to go to Liverpool or Chelsea because he's concerned he won't be constantly played.

Why on earth does he want to leave us then?!

Just read that the financial terms being offerred are significantly better than being offered by Villa.

Â