Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Curacao arent in UEFA 

Dammit, the Euros are a pointless tournament without Bacuna playing.

Incidentally, whenever I type Bacuna, auto text tries to change it to Vagina.

I'm sure there is a message there....

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Dammit, the Euros are a pointless tournament without Bacuna playing.

Incidentally, whenever I type Bacuna, auto text tries to change it to Vagina.

I'm sure there is a message there....

Doubtful as a vagina has a use

It's your keyboard's predictive text suggesting words that you type regularly, so the message is about your browsing history :huh:

That's quite tame for my browsing history [emoji15]

• Like 1

It's your keyboard's predictive text suggesting words that you type regularly, so the message is about your browsing history :huh:

That's quite tame for my browsing history [emoji15]

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

cant see him getting a move back to Premier League

Of course not. Will go to Liga BBVA to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Bacuna won't be going to Real or Barcelona. perhaps he'll get a team in the Dutch top flight if he does leave.

Really? You don't think he'll be the marquee signing for Madrid this year? You obviously don't know the real Leandro Bacuna.

I've heard that Zidane wants Pogba, I can't see Bacuna getting into their midfield. James Rodríguez  might leaving, if we were still in the Prem we might have been able to do a swap, although I suspect we'd have to give them a bit of money as well as Leandro, to get him.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I've heard that Zidane wants Pogba, I can't see Bacuna getting into their midfield. James Rodríguez  might leaving, if we were still in the Prem we might have been able to do a swap, although I suspect we'd have to give them a bit of money as well as Leandro, to get him.

What do you think the chances of that happening are?

Which part, I expect all the top teams in europe to be chasing Pogba this summer, I guess it will be down to his personal preference, I'm not sure who are favourites for his signature. The chances of us signing Rodriguez in a swap for Bacuna are close to zero, as I can't see Madrid wanting him.

• Like 1

Pogba's a really great footballer, and I think that pretty much everyone believes it. He's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to this Euro thing coming up. I hope he goes to Barcelona (well i'd prefer us to sign him, but that's pretty much out of the question, lol)

• Like 1

But Bacuna is so much younger than Ronaldo.  We would be much better off putting the effort in to getting Bacuna to stay and watch him develop beyond the abilities Ronaldo does not even dare to dream of having.

Why go out for Ronaldo burgers when you have Bacuna steak at home?

Imagine getting mugged off with Ronaldo. Sometimes I think you guys have no clue as to the real value of a footballer.