Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

9 hours ago, Spray said:

He'll be gone in the summer, no doubt about it, I'm not even worried about this ****wit anymore.

but he will go Champions League team :P

Guest av1
21 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I can't think of a player I've ever hated as much as this ****. Not only is he absolutely ****, but he is a Grade A ***** as well.

(To be fair, I could be writing this about Lescott as well.)

7242.jpg

4 hours ago, Xela said:

What a great kit that was. 

4 hours ago, av1 said:

Yep, lovely. 

Exactly one of the reasons why people need to get with the times and stop demanding "Claret body and Blue sleeves".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Exactly one of the reasons why people need to get with the times and stop demanding "Claret body and Blue sleeves".

Sorry,but Claret body & Light blue sleeves are Villa, always was & should always be

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Sorry,but Claret body & Light blue sleeves are Villa, always was & should always be

Bacuna, Grasshopper and I agree. Get creative with the third strip, but Villa represent tradition, and should always have claret body and blue sleeves as the main strip.

I used to own the all claret Diadora top, but it didn't feel right somehow. I gave it away. :blush:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

It is also Burnley, Scunthorpe, West Ham etc. It is 2016 and branding can't run on only sentiment anymore...

16 hours ago, Xela said:

What a great kit that was. 

Wow each to their own but I think that kit looks horrendous. Mind you it's not exactly helped by what is inside it. 

13 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We're a championship club, branding is the last thing we should be thinking about, we're now utterly irrelevant to everyone outside of our fan base. 

We have been utterly irrelevant to eveyone outside our fan base for about 34 years

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Wow each to their own but I think that kit looks horrendous. Mind you it's not exactly helped by what is inside it. 

I think its more rose tinted spectacles of mine (of the era, not the player in the shirt) as its from an era when I absolutely adored everything about football.

This is my all time favourite shirt

AlanMcInally.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Worse than Nzog, 

Can only assume he has something on Eric Black.

I'd saidhe must have something on Lerner, that's the only reason I can see that every manager has picked this useless sack of shit