Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I didn't go today as both my kids were competing in an athletics meet in Derby. Originally I told the Mrs I couldn't go because of the game as have still paid due to my season ticket but then thought why the hell I'm I priotitising my life like that! 

Anyhoo so after Bacuna done his suicide back pass was he clapping excitedly to himself with a huge grin on his face? This is what my minds eye is imagining from the troll who's Black's 37 years experience tells him to pick

Holy shit, i think i spent too long fearing a paper aeroplane was going to hit me in the eye yesterday because i didn't even see that pass for the second goal.

Hate him. Also did anybody else notice him sarcastically applauding the Holte in the second half?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Shame it's ended like this, he would've been an asset in the Championship (it's his level) but the relationship is unsalvageable now

Whilst he'd probably be decent in the championship, I'd hardly call him an asset. He's a very poor player and makes very poor decisions, that back pass yesterday was scandalous and something you can't mitigate for, he'd be doing stuff like that at any level because he has shit for brains with no football IQ.

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Eh? He'd already played the through ball to end all through balls by that point. 

I tried to blank that from my mind ;)

plus the replays never showed who played it, i thought it was actually Cissokho