VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Name a place and time and I'll whoop your ass all the way from Madrid to Mexico City.

How about your mother's coño, seeing as I am already there ése.

tumblr_m8qe1mi9rx1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Like 1

The Money Money agency is now open!

Champions, Challengers and useless wannabes now is the time to become a lp_villa830 guy! Do not let Limpids dictatorship hold you back, join me and the sky is the limit.

*The fee for my representation is a mere 20% of all wages, image right and sponsorship deals.

We are just over 1 week away from HoneytrapHeat - 25th August. Here is the card so far.

heat.png

VTW World Championship

mjmooney v rjw63

VTW Intercontinental Championship

Ginko v 8pints

GarethRDR v leemond2008

Texas Deathmatch

Card subject to change

What happened to the tournaments?

You'll have to read back through past editions of VT is War ;)  I kind of forgot to makr some matches as being tournament matches but anyway, the finals take place at HoneytrapHeat.

We still have tag titles to work out but no teams so far.

vt.png

2nd August 2013

Match 4

legov vs Ginko.

The Match: legov receives some punishment by Ginko but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Ginko misses a clothesline. Standing leg lariat by legov on Ginko. Ginko reverses an irish whip...and legov runs into the referee! Diamond Dust from legov and Ginko is out! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Ginko flips out of a legov bodyslam attempt. Big kick from Ginko staggers legov but that's about it. Ginko DDTs legov, but it just looked terrible. Covers for a quick two count. Sloppy discus punch from Ginko barely connects on legov. Pin, but legov is out just before the three count. Ginko charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Ginko is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Ginko powers out of a legov headlock. Ginko moves in for the kill. Canadian Destroyer!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ginko climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Eat front-flip piledriver you filthy, dirty, disgusting, brutal, bottom-feeding Trash Bag Ho!

tumblr_m0yjcow3RZ1r1fygso1_400.gif

Edited by Ginko

When am I making my debut dammit! I wana run through the crowd and punch Ginkos head!

Name a place and time and I'll whoop your ass all the way from Madrid to Mexico City.

How about your mother's coño, seeing as I am already there ése.

tumblr_m8qe1mi9rx1qdlh1io1_400.gif

*googles coño*

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, that is quite possibly the greatest gif I've ever seen. It's like a running baseball slide drop kick assisted midget star press from the apron, and the midget is dressed like a monkey. A*+

When am I making my debut dammit! I wana run through the crowd and punch Ginkos head!

You know Hogslow, you're nothing but a wannabe rock star, cheesily grinning, bonefide jack ass! And tomorrow night on Raw I am going give you savage and horrible Y2G beating that you and ALLLLL the Ginko-holics out there will NEVER... EEEEEEEEVER forget AGAIN!!!

Edited by Ginko

You know Hogslow, you're nothing but a wannabe rock star, cheesily grinning, bonefide jack ass! And tomorrow night on Raw I am going give you savage and horrible Y2G beating that you and ALLLLL the Ginko-holics out there will NEVER... EEEEEEEEVER forget AGAIN!!!

Oh, right. Well, when you put it like that, I take it back. Sorry about the misunderstanding, old chap.

PS. am i doing it right

• Like 2

Oh, right. Well, when you put it like that, I take it back. Sorry about the misunderstanding, old chap.

PS. am i doing it right

Spot on, old bean. Fancy forming a stable?

Yeah!! me and you and ingram and lapal and chindie and dodgyknees - The Really Terribly Geeky Nerds  grouphugg.gif

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Cut the music!

Are you kidding me? All of you in the crowd chanting my name should listen up, as should a few of you in the back. Its time for a sit down. I signed a very generous contract to come work here, not generous to me I might add as its one without a god damn salary too. I have a few meetings, say hello to a few of the guys, yadda yadda yadda. Whatever. Doesn't matter.

Y'see, a few months ago, Limpids little lady Sophie, she singled me out and told me I was to be crowned the inaugural VT World Champion, she even gave me assurances I'd be main eventing, even get my chance to make it to the top and get a title shot should the title be rescinded from my finely tuned waist.

Well I guess a lot can happen in a few days. I haven't heard from Sophie in a while. Belt taken from me. I inevitably got screwed in my match again that talentless, perverted slob Rob and then to top off a just real swell time it looks like the main event is too good for me now.

Well I'm done with this crap. Done with suits, hacks and disappearing little lady's promises. I'll take my chances when I see fit. 

A message to you idiots in the crowd, a message to you in the back and a message to you at HQ. Sleep with one eye open. I'll be around. Its time.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

This is me when I click in this thread

xVyoSl.jpg

I am sitting on the bus as I write this

I just kind of laughed out loud like a full on retard when I saw that and my attempts to stifle the laugh only made me look more twattish

• Like 1

Yeah!! me and you and ingram and lapal and chindie and dodgyknees - The Really Terribly Geeky Nerds  grouphugg.gif

Sounds good, and remember, I want you guys ready in case there's any cheating in my Intercontinental match-up with 8pints, he looks the sort. I want you to keep an eye out for that midget he hangs around with.

This is me when I click in this thread

xVyoSl.jpg

I am sitting on the bus as I write this

I just kind of laughed out loud like a full on retard when I saw that and my attempts to stifle the laugh only made me look more twattish

Heh..

Computer_Dog.jpg

Nearly happened again, I dunno what it is dogs just make me laugh

Anyway back to the wrestling

Â