VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Ginko vs CI - VT Intercontinental Championship

CI receives some unexciting punishment. Uninspiring brawling from Ginko. Ginko strikes away at CI. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Ginko with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on CI. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Ginko misses a big legdrop. Ginko takes a snap suplex from CI. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Hard slam by CI. Ginko reverses a hip toss. Flapjack from Ginko. CI is in trouble. Here it comes - Canadian Destroyer. 1....2...3, it's finished. Ginko remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

It's like... this thing reached into my mind and pulled out my ultimate VT fantasy :D

Last one, I promise (for now).

tumblr_mm5lmaLZPo1rofyoyo1_400.gif

Edited by Ginko

1st September 2013

Tegis and rjw63 tie mjmooney up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

BDNdG.gif

Have that Mooneymeister!

vt.png

14th September 2013

POB + Dom_Wren vs AVFC1991 + DiegoD

Driven DDT by AVFCforever1991. Back heel kick from AVFCF1991. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag between AVFCforever1991 and DiegoD. AVFC1991 + DiegoD hook up POB, then hit a double suplex. DiegoD arm drags POB over. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Kick from DiegoD to the leg. AVFC-Prideofbrum pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. AVFC-Prideofbrum with an enziguri. POB tags out to Dom_Wren. Fallaway slam by Dom_Wren. DiegoD walks into a spike slam. DiegoD blocks a kick from Dom_Wren. Tag to AVFCforever1991. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Dom_Wren is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, Dom_Wren goes down. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Stiff high kick on Dom_Wren by AVFCforever1991. Dom_Wren pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Dom_Wren hits a stump piledriver on AVFCforever1991. POB + Dom_Wren have AVFCforever1991 to themselves. Power-Plex! 1....2....3! It's over. I don't think the fight has finished. POB + Dom_Wren and AVFC1991 + DiegoD have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Ingram85 is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into StefanAVFC for cheating during their match last week and challenged Stefan to a rematch next week. Ingram also went on to say that Baselayers would have no real interest in a 'boy' like Stefan.

Ginko vs flamingsombrero - VT Intercontinental Championship

Weak headbutt on flamingsom by Ginko. Ginko slams flamingsombrero down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Ginko misses a big legdrop. Stun Gun from flamingsombrero! flamingsom drives a forearm into the chest of Ginko. Vertical suplex by flamingsombrero. Ginko counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Ginko hits a bulldog off the ropes. flamingsombrero can barely stand. Here it comes - Canadian Destroyer. 1....2...3, it's finished. Ginko goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

mjmooney is in the ring, carrying the VT World belt. rjw63 comes down and gets in the ring. After a few words, rjw63 grabs the belt and waffles the champion with it, knocking him out. rjw63 poses above him, the belt in his hands.

The_Rev vs Bickster

The_Rev fires off some right and left hands. Frying pan shot by The_Rev. The_Rev with a spinning neckbreaker on Bickster. Back elbow connects, Bickster staggers backward. Bickster hits a right hand out of nowhere. Frying pan shot by Bickster. Hard slam by Bickster. Cover! 1....2...kick out. The_Rev pushes out of a Bickster hold. The_Rev hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Flapjack from The_Rev. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Bickster ducks a clothesline attempt. The_Rev gets slammed. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Bickster with a headbutt on the outside. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Big punch. They wind up back in the squared circle. The_Rev slips out the back of a Bickster bodyslam. Back elbow connects, Bickster staggers backward. Bickster is in trouble. Here it comes - Lariat. 1....2...3, it's finished. Bickster gives a murderous look toward The_Rev...and attacks! The_Rev gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Bickster picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

***Due to me being unable to copy and paste like any normal person I've managed to lose the match between Gareth and Dante... Gareth won and managed to fend off an after match attack from Leemond - Yes, I am sorry, it was my dramatic unseen injury time winner on ITV moment***

15th September

Packoman has been suspended until 1st October following backstage problems.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 1

vt.png

***Due to me being unable to copy and paste like any normal person I've managed to lose the match between Gareth and Dante... Gareth won and managed to fend off an after match attack from Leemond - Yes, I am sorry, it was my dramatic unseen injury time winner on ITV moment***

In which case it didn't happen

• Like 1

8pints: And people wonder why I've got a problem with this whiskered wally

tumblr_mn7ajjwo3a1rdq297o1_500.gif

2quartz: I don't think he's too keen on you either, Sir.

8pints:tumblr_mn7ajjwo3a1rdq297o2_500.gif

vt.png

In which case it didn't happen

Was Arsene Wenger the broadcaster?

Can I get a look at my wrestler profile please villaajax? Also, not that I'm complaining since I'm Intercontinental Champion and as of yet undefeated, but is there a reason how in most of my matches I seem to be a bit shit before hitting a finisher and getting the win?

is there a reason how in most of my matches I seem to be a bit shit before hitting a finisher and getting the win?

Because you're a sloppy skilled lucky SOB who only has that belt because the bewhiskered Billy goat interfered and won the match for you.

Go tell it to the midget, I didn't ask for any interference. I would have beaten you without his help, it's not my fault you don't play well with others and seem to make enemies ;)

• Like 1

That's payback 8 pints

15th September

Packoman has been suspended until 1st October following backstage problems.

:angry: What did I do? Seems a bit harsh.

You put a turd in BOF's lunchbox ... in the style of Randy Orton.

• Like 1

Can I get a look at my wrestler profile please villaajax? Also, not that I'm complaining since I'm Intercontinental Champion and as of yet undefeated, but is there a reason how in most of my matches I seem to be a bit shit before hitting a finisher and getting the win?

What happened to Sophie and my push? Bah! Stefan, Jenny, I don't waste my time with peasants, neither of you are worthy of my attention BUT I'll finish what we started first with you two. However, my purpose is now apparent, my aim in VT EWR is clear, may not be now, may have to wait but this all I'll say. Me. CI. Texas Death Match. Hell in Vassell.

Edited by Ingram85

Â