VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

I haven't won a match in ages or a had a title shot either  :(

I know you posted this before your double Gin K.O victory so that bit's sorted now but just to add; you are one of the main contenders for the World Title and you've won the vast majority of your matches, so you're not doing too badly :D

The reason you haven't had a title shot for a while is GarethRDR, rjw63 and mjmooney were fighting for the belt whilst you feuded with myself. But now 2quartz cheated you out of a victory at McGrathmania you're out to prove the point that you're quite the formidable opponent. 

Stefan, there are no feuds, well, no outcomes anyway. I was feuding with you and jenny for ages then VA 3 month ruled it.

There are outcomes, you just didn't bother following this, clearly  -_-

I think it was because Jenny smacked me in the face with a chair, I've been hit too many times in the head that ive forgotten. Please stop writing storylines that involve women hitting me in the head.

This is how it's all gone down. -

StefanAVFC and Ingram85 feuded whilst Baselayers played one off against the other.

Baselayers eventually aligned herself with StefanAVFC after, as correctly stated; she smacked Ingram85 in the head with a chair, but she was actually a hindrance to StefanAVFC and cost him the feud-decider match against Ingram85 when she accidentally knocked Ingram85 out of the cage in a...cage....match meaning he touched the outside first and won.

Ingram85 went on to challenge and win the Hardcore title whilst StefanAVFC feuded with Baselayers.

Baselayers won at McGrathmania to end the feud.

StefanAVFC is now feuding with Meath_Villan after the Irish Chef interrupted his poetry recital and choked him out with a doughnut.

Baselayers is winding ME up, taunting her with her bronze medal. ME has said she'll prove she's better than Baselayers and has asked the Snowboard Queen to choose any type of match with any type of Gimmick/Stipulation.

I'm currently undefeated, because I'm boss.

:) No you're not, you lost the Battle Royale, you eliminated Tomaszk but then eliminated yourself straight after by overshooting your entrance, becoming the fifth competitor to be eliminated from the Battle Royale.

Battleroyale losses don't count.  They're just for funsies :D

Wait until I get a 1 vs 1. then you'll see. muahaha.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

BB: This can't be them, it's not Regg--Oh no! It is them!

*8pints strides out from the back*

8P: I was born in the dirt, I never had no home and the places I've lived, you don't wanna know. But if you wanna hear evil...

*2quartz joins him*

8P: ...just come a little bit close
2Q: I'm standing right next to you.
8p: (Ignores 2quartz) I was a snake-eyed boy and at the age of five, I made love to the howl of the wolves.--

2Q: --Operation Yew Tree!--

8P: --With a dark haired girl...So if you wanna hear evil, come a little bit close.

2Q: Is this more of your lies?

8P: What do you mean more of my lies?

2Q: Like with that Rock Star High School Photos thing.

8P: That was a hilarious wind-up!

2Q: I don't think it was hilarious was it? It was just annoying.

8P: Look, I did know some of them, honestly I did, but I just got carried away laughing at Rob's reactions and--

2Q: --Then he tricked you.

8P: Shut up.

*8pints and 2quartz stand around awkwardly for a few moments*

2Q: Arent we supposed to be searching for 55stripes?

8P: I can't remember the storylines now, it's been so long.

2Q: Don't you co-write them with villaajax?

8P: You're getting too 'breaking the fourth wall' now. it's already bad enough that this is an adult talking to himself pretending he's a wrestler with a pretend dwarf side-kick.

2Q: I'm sorry I'm giving away the secrets of a neglected thread that's based on pre-determined fighting.

8P: We've said too much.

2Q: You mean, you have typed too much?

8P: Very clever. Let's go.

*They make their way out*

8P: I knew the Slash one and the Zach De La Rocha ones, I swear I did.

2Q: The damage is done.

*They're gone.*

• Like 3

Lapal fan comes to the ring.

Picks up a microphone, stick it near his arse...

*PaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!*

Waits a second, sniffs the air, vomits uncontrollably, rolls around in vomit, cries, leaves the ring covered in vomit with a brown circle on the back of his pants.

"Well that was good" - said J.R.

Â