VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Match 1 - Intercontinental Title Tournament Q. Final

legov vs Stevo985

Big kick from Stevo985. Stevo985 hits a delayed suplex on legov. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. legov powers out of a headlock. legov strikes Stevo985. Spin kick by legov to the face. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stevo985 walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Legsweep out of nowhere. Stevo985 counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Powerslam from Stevo985. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stevo985 turns legov inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Stevo985 flattens legov. Uninspiring brawling from Stevo985. legov fights out of a grapple. Legsweep out of nowhere. Back heel kick off the second rope, Stevo985 goes down. Stevo985 gets knocked to the ground by legov, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - 450 Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! legov offers a handshake to Stevo985...and he accepts it! No! Stevo985 levels legov with a cheap shot right hand! Stevo985 slams legov down. Stevo985 climbs to the top rope and hits the Flying Elbow Drop! legov has been floored after the match.

Match 2 - Intercontinental Title Tournament Q. Final

theunderstudy vs Designer1

Rude Awakening on theunderstudy by Designer1. Full nelson slam! Cover! 1....2...kick out. theunderstudy blocks a right hand and fires back. TUS hits a wicked chop. Flying elbow from theunderstudy. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. theunderstudy with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! TUS looks shocked. Driven DDT by theunderstudy. Designer1 avoids an avalanche, theunderstudy hits the turnbuckles hard. TUS walks into a spike slam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. TUS walks into a side choke slam. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Designer1 looks shocked. Running knee lift from Designer1. TUS gets slammed. TUS slips out the back of a Designer1 bodyslam. Spin kick by theunderstudy to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Designer1 goes down. TUS reverses an irish whip...and Designer1 runs into the referee! theunderstudy knocks Designer1 to the outside, then signals for the Iron Claw. He reaches out of the ring for Designer1...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Designer1 sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Designer1, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Designer1 looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Designer1 has lost it!

Match 3 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

villaajax vs 8pints

8pints gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from villaajax. Double arm suplex by villaajax, 8pints hits hard. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. 8pints counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Weak bodyslam on villaajax by 8pints. Big clothesline from 8pints. Cover! 1....2...kick out. villaajax blocks a suplex attempt. villaajax suplexes 8pints. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Belly to belly off the top rope, 8pints may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. 8pints powers out of a headlock. 8pints hits villaajax. villaajax reverses a hip toss. villaajax snap suplexes 8pints. villaajax has 8pints down on the canvas. Here it comes...Sharpshooter! 8pints taps! villaajax is still in the ring celebrating. 8pints pushes the referee away. 8pints spins villaajax around. 8pints hits the One Gallon Punch!

Segment 1

Pelle is backstage with leemond2008. Pelle was building up the feud between GarethRDR and leemond2008.

Match 4 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

Bickster vs rjw63

Bickster receives some punishment. Bodyslam by rjw63. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bickster avoids an avalanche, rjw63 hits the turnbuckles hard. Running knee lift from Bickster. Bickster fires off some right and left hands. Big clothesline on rjw63. rjw63 blocks a kick from Bickster. rjw63 hits a stump piledriver on Bickster. rjw63 gets whipped into the corner. Bickster charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. rjw63 uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! I don't think the fight has finished. Bickster and rjw63 have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Match 5 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

The_Rev vs mjmooney

The_Rev gets slammed. Stiff chop lights up The_Rev. Fallaway slam by mjmooney. Big dropkick by mjmooney, who got good elevation. The_Rev ducks a wild right hand. The_Rev with a spinning neckbreaker on mjmooney. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. mjmooney blocks a kick from The_Rev. Suplex into a front slam from mjmooney. Cover! 1....2...kick out. mjmooney scores with a released tiger suplex on The_Rev. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! mjmooney looks shocked. The_Rev elbows mjmooney in the face to break a hammerlock. mjmooney receives some punishment. mjmooney fights out of a grapple. Gut buster, The_Rev hits hard. mjmooney floors The_Rev. Leg Drop of Doom! 1....2....3. The_Rev is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

Is Russo on the booking team. :-D

legov vs Stevo985

Big kick from Stevo985. Stevo985 hits a delayed suplex on legov. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. legov powers out of a headlock. legov strikes Stevo985. Spin kick by legov to the face. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stevo985 walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Legsweep out of nowhere. Stevo985 counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Powerslam from Stevo985. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stevo985 turns legov inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Stevo985 flattens legov. Uninspiring brawling from Stevo985. legov fights out of a grapple. Legsweep out of nowhere. Back heel kick off the second rope, Stevo985 goes down. Stevo985 gets knocked to the ground by legov, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - 450 Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! legov offers a handshake to Stevo985...and he accepts it! No! Stevo985 levels legov with a cheap shot right hand! Stevo985 slams legov down. Stevo985 climbs to the top rope and hits the Flying Elbow Drop! legov has been floored after the match.

Match 2 - Intercontinental Title Tournament Q. Final

theunderstudy vs Designer1

Rude Awakening on theunderstudy by Designer1. Full nelson slam! Cover! 1....2...kick out. theunderstudy blocks a right hand and fires back. TUS hits a wicked chop. Flying elbow from theunderstudy. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. theunderstudy with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! TUS looks shocked. Driven DDT by theunderstudy. Designer1 avoids an avalanche, theunderstudy hits the turnbuckles hard. TUS walks into a spike slam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. TUS walks into a side choke slam. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Designer1 looks shocked. Running knee lift from Designer1. TUS gets slammed. TUS slips out the back of a Designer1 bodyslam. Spin kick by theunderstudy to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Designer1 goes down. TUS reverses an irish whip...and Designer1 runs into the referee! theunderstudy knocks Designer1 to the outside, then signals for the Iron Claw. He reaches out of the ring for Designer1...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Designer1 sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Designer1, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Designer1 looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Designer1 has lost it!

villaajax vs 8pints

8pints gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from villaajax. Double arm suplex by villaajax, 8pints hits hard. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. 8pints counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Weak bodyslam on villaajax by 8pints. Big clothesline from 8pints. Cover! 1....2...kick out. villaajax blocks a suplex attempt. villaajax suplexes 8pints. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Belly to belly off the top rope, 8pints may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. 8pints powers out of a headlock. 8pints hits villaajax. villaajax reverses a hip toss. villaajax snap suplexes 8pints. villaajax has 8pints down on the canvas. Here it comes...Sharpshooter! 8pints taps! villaajax is still in the ring celebrating. 8pints pushes the referee away. 8pints spins villaajax around. 8pints hits the One Gallon Punch!

Segment 1

Pelle is backstage with leemond2008. Pelle was building up the feud between GarethRDR and leemond2008.

Bickster vs rjw63

Bickster receives some punishment. Bodyslam by rjw63. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bickster avoids an avalanche, rjw63 hits the turnbuckles hard. Running knee lift from Bickster. Bickster fires off some right and left hands. Big clothesline on rjw63. rjw63 blocks a kick from Bickster. rjw63 hits a stump piledriver on Bickster. rjw63 gets whipped into the corner. Bickster charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. rjw63 uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! I don't think the fight has finished. Bickster and rjw63 have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Match 5 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

The_Rev vs mjmooney

The_Rev gets slammed. Stiff chop lights up The_Rev. Fallaway slam by mjmooney. Big dropkick by mjmooney, who got good elevation. The_Rev ducks a wild right hand. The_Rev with a spinning neckbreaker on mjmooney. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. mjmooney blocks a kick from The_Rev. Suplex into a front slam from mjmooney. Cover! 1....2...kick out. mjmooney scores with a released tiger suplex on The_Rev. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! mjmooney looks shocked. The_Rev elbows mjmooney in the face to break a hammerlock. mjmooney receives some punishment. mjmooney fights out of a grapple. Gut buster, The_Rev hits hard. mjmooney floors The_Rev. Leg Drop of Doom! 1....2....3. The_Rev is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

Is Russo on the booking team. :-D

Yes.

VT is War! - 8th July 2013

Segment 1

Pelle is in the ring, and takes a microphone. He challenges GarethRDR to come out and face him. GarethRDR comes running out, but falls prey to a vicious chair shot from leemond2008, who had been hiding in the wings. leemond continues the beating as Pelle walks down to get some shots in. GarethRDR got suckered in.

AVFCforever1991 vs Ginko

AVFCforever1991 hits a rolling kick on Ginko. Flying reverse elbow by AVFCforever1991. Cover for a two count. AVFCforever1991 misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Ginko hits a right hand on AVFCforever1991. Ginko strikes AVFCforever1991. Hooks the leg for a two count. Ginko turns AVFCF1991 inside-out with a clothesline. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. AVFCforever1991 takes a right hand to the temple from Ginko. AVFCforever1991 powers out of a Ginko headlock. AVFCF1991 crushes Ginko with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from AVFCforever1991, Ginko is out. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? Spinning back kick from AVFCforever1991. Ginko counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Ginko hits a right hand on AVFCforever1991. Side suplex from Ginko. Ginko floors AVFCforever1991...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Flying Elbow Drop, forget about it. 1....2...3! I don't think the fight has finished. AVFCforever1991 and Ginko have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Match 2

CarewsEyebrowDesigner and AVFC-Prideofbrum vs Wainy316 and DiegoD

CarewsEyebrowDesigner hits some punches. Big backdrop on Wainy316, executed well. Cover for a two count. Tag between CarewsEyebrowDesigner and AVFC-Prideofbrum. CED \ POB whip Wainy316 into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. There's a two count on the pin. Flying elbow from AVFC-Prideofbrum. Wainy316 counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spear by Wainy316. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to DiegoD. Back heel kick from DiegoD on POB. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. DiegoD hits a flying kick on POB. POB drops out the back of a DiegoD bodyslam attempt. POB uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Tag to CarewsEyebrowDesigner. DiegoD gets slammed. DiegoD tags out to Wainy316. Back elbow connects, Wainy316 staggers backward. The referee loses control, and all four competitors end up outside the ring, brawling. On reaching ten, the referee calls for the bell! This is a double count out! I don't think the fight has finished. CED \ POB and Wainy316 \ DiegoD have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Segment 2

8pints comes out from the back, accompanied by a midget who is dressed to look like villaajax. They enter the ring, and proceed to cut an insulting interview. villaajax comes running out and hits the ring. The midget runs for cover as they brawl all around the ring, and out to ringside. Referees and other wrestlers have to come out and pull them apart.

Ingram85 vs Meath_Villan

Ingram85 hits some punches. Flying shoulder tackle by Ingram85 sends MV to the mat. Full nelson slam on MV. Death valley driver by Ingram85, Meath_Villan is down and hurt. Meath_Villan gets knocked to the ground by Ingram85. The Worm!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Ingram85 is still in the ring celebrating. Meath_Villan pushes the referee away. Meath_Villan spins Ingram85 around. Meath_Villan hits the Perfectplex!

GarethRDR vs leemond2008

Running knee lift from GarethRDR. GarethRDR hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. GarethRDR gets taken down out of nowhere. GarethRDR takes a headbutt from leemond2008. leemond2008 with a spinning neckbreaker on GarethRDR. Cover for a two count. Brutal seated powerbomb on GarethRDR. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. leemond slams GarethRDR down. GarethRDR pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. GarethRDR hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. GarethRDR scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Flying shoulder tackle by GarethRDR sends leemond to the mat. Stiff chop lights up leemond. leemond drops out the back of a GarethRDR bodyslam attempt. Running knee lift from leemond2008. leemond2008 scores with a killer spinebuster. Pelle has climbed up onto the apron! GarethRDR turns...and falls for the distraction! leemond2008 attacks GarethRDR from behind! leemond2008 moves in for the kill. Heart Punch! 1....2....3. leemond2008 remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

villaajax vs 8pints

My viewpoint on this title quarter final is just this. Let me clear the air because I never, EVER said 'I Quit'. The dumb ref could have went out there with 10 hearing-aids taped to his fat little head, and he never would have heard it, because I never said it!

Villaajax says he 'beat me to a bloody pulp. That's the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard, because I knocked the hell out of my head on the ring post when you suplexed me, that's why I seemed dead.

VA, you didn't do a damn thing! On your best day - which wasn't today - you never get the job done! You hooked your little Sharpshooter, I'll give ya that! The only reason 8pints went out was because my -- my head was pumping out more blood than my heart was givin'!

You're the hairiest piece of lego bricks I've ever met in my life!

You talk about coming to the VTW, making the big impression, because the people needed a hero! You talk about being who the people wanted you to be!

That's the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard, again.

And to this cretinous crowd, You can look at 8pints and you can think whatever you want.

You can think I'm a class act, or think I'm the biggest jackass you've ever met, but the bottom line is I ain't changin' for nobody!

You put me in this ring and when the bell goes off, whether you got me against a 'good guy' and the people boo the hell out of me! Or you got me against a 'bad guy' and they cheer me, it doesn't make a damn!

I am the greatest competitor in the VTW. All I set out to do, when the bell rings, is whip somebody's ass, and ya ain't gotta like how I do it but I'm damn sure I'll get the job done!

I'll say something to Ajax right now: If you ain't in the back crying, if ya ain't quit the VTW, put on a clean pair of panties and get ready because the next time our paths cross I'll beat the hell outta ya with your mangled claret & blue flights!

Edited by 8pints

VT is War! - 8th July 2013

Segment 2

8pints comes out from the back, accompanied by a midget who is dressed to look like villaajax. They enter the ring, and proceed to cut an insulting interview. villaajax comes running out and hits the ring. The midget runs for cover as they brawl all around the ring, and out to ringside. Referees and other wrestlers have to come out and pull them apart.

That 'midget' as he has been rudely referred to is my manager -

2quartz

Edited by 8pints

GarethRDR vs leemond2008

Running knee lift from GarethRDR. GarethRDR hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg for a two count. GarethRDR gets taken down out of nowhere. GarethRDR takes a headbutt from leemond2008. leemond2008 with a spinning neckbreaker on GarethRDR. Cover for a two count. Brutal seated powerbomb on GarethRDR. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. leemond slams GarethRDR down. GarethRDR pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. GarethRDR hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. GarethRDR scores with a big spinebuster. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Flying shoulder tackle by GarethRDR sends leemond to the mat. Stiff chop lights up leemond. leemond drops out the back of a GarethRDR bodyslam attempt. Running knee lift from leemond2008. leemond2008 scores with a killer spinebuster. Pelle has climbed up onto the apron! GarethRDR turns...and falls for the distraction! leemond2008 attacks GarethRDR from behind! leemond2008 moves in for the kill. Heart Punch! 1....2....3. leemond2008 remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

It was never in doubt Gareth is a skinny fat punk

Can't handle it Ginko...  :)

I'll have you screaming like this:

photo-9993.gif?_r=1368463431

Hang on a sec...

Side suplex from Ginko. Ginko floors AVFCforever1991...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Flying Elbow Drop, forget about it. 1....2...3! I don't think the fight has finished. AVFCforever1991 and Ginko have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

I got the cover didn't I?

Segment 2

8pints comes out from the back, accompanied by a midget who is dressed to look like villaajax.

If there was one user I could see doing that, it's 8pints :D

• Like 1

You're already in ;) I added a load of random people to make up numbers but this thing keeps growing!

Just need to get the tedium of champions sorted...

How do you all want results? The results are all generated by the game, I just have to pick winners. Do you want less match related stuff and more storyline (which I'd need to add in myself)?

Â