VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Match 2

Ingram85 vs leemond2008

Ingram85 slams leemond2008. Ingram85 misses a clothesline. leemond2008 fires off some right and left hands. Ingram85 reverses an irish whip...and leemond2008 runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Double Arm DDT by leemond200, Ingram85 got destroyed. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Ingram85 backdrops leemond2008 out of a piledriver attempt. Back elbow connects, leemond200 staggers backward. Spear by Ingram85. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Powerbomb on leemond200. 1 - 2 - 2.999 leemond200 counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spear by leemond2008. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Ingram85 counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. leemond2008 is in trouble. Ingram Stunner! 1....2....3. Ingram85 is still in the ring celebrating. leemond2008 pushes the referee away. leemond2008 spins Ingram85 around. leemond2008 hits the Heart Punch!

Who is this leemond200 that you speak of????

I demand a cage match with him...this is all getting a little too much like summerslam 94 for my liking

Edited by leemond2008

You spelt my damn name wrong on the Roster.

Some CEO you are!

rock-bottom-on-vince-o.gif

Quiet, Steveo!

Match 2

Ingram85 vs leemond2008

Ingram85 slams leemond2008. Ingram85 misses a clothesline. leemond2008 fires off some right and left hands. Ingram85 reverses an irish whip...and leemond2008 runs into the referee. Hah, die referee scum! Double Arm DDT by leemond200, Ingram85 got destroyed. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Ingram85 backdrops leemond2008 out of a piledriver attempt. Back elbow connects, leemond200 staggers backward. Spear by Ingram85. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Powerbomb on leemond200. 1 - 2 - 2.999 leemond200 counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Spear by leemond2008. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Ingram85 counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. leemond2008 is in trouble. Ingram Stunner! 1....2....3. Ingram85 is still in the ring celebrating. leemond2008 pushes the referee away. leemond2008 spins Ingram85 around. leemond2008 hits the Heart Punch!

Who is this leemond200 that you speak of????

I demand a cage match with him...this is all getting a little too much like summerslam 94 for my liking

The game uses a 'short name' when generating results, I put your full username in but it appears to have cut it off one character short

It's an excuse to get Leslie Nielsen involved to work out whos the real Leemond

• Like 1

I've set your gimmick as 'daredevil' which is the same as Sabu.

Most of your ages are going to be off because I don't know what they are, I've had to guess.

I think Leemond has the most fitting gimmick - "Angry Young Man"

Only just spotted this.

Glad I'm a baddie. Can you put me in with a chav, so I can rip his spinal cord out of his throat?

I like killing.

• Like 2

Well, well. Villaajax, The Lego Lover.

Here we are with our own thread, and it’s the biggest thread on VT. Why? Because everything you stand for is on the line. Mainly, VTEWR belt. Oh yeah, you see it can be yours once again. All you have to do is go through me and my One Gallon Punch, but you see, my punch and I don’t forget.

We remember all the times you made people grovel for inclusion.

These were people far less fortunate than you, people who could use your money for essentials, and what did you do? You made fun of them.

You humbled them and you humiliated them and wasted the money that was rightfully theirs, on Lego.

Well, now it’s my turn. I’m going to make you beg, VA.

You are going to get down on your hands and knees. This time, you’ll be the one that’s humbled. This time, you’ll be the one that’s humiliated, and this time, you will be the one that grovels for the money.

And how appropriate, that the money you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed, wallowing in the muck of avarice.

Plus...I'm gonna take all your lego and get the British & Irish Lion's players you don't like to crush them in to dust.

tumblr_miob2gVhHP1qzz5jyo1_500.jpgX2 this time

• Like 1

Â