VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Oooh whats my profile like?

I just seem to be the local whore and flirter. Makes sense haha!

They say the best gimmicks are just an extension of a wrestler's personality.

baselayers.png

What happened to Sophie and my push? Bah! Stefan, Jenny, I don't waste my time with peasants, neither of you are worthy of my attention BUT I'll finish what we started first with you two. However, my purpose is now apparent, my aim in VT EWR is clear, may not be now, may have to wait but this all I'll say. Me. CI. Texas Death Match. Hell in Vassell.

This is Sophie

sophie.png

No idea who she actually is, you don't get a choice of assistant.

15th September

Packoman has been suspended until 1st October following backstage problems.

:angry: What did I do? Seems a bit harsh.

You put a turd in BOF's lunchbox ... in the style of Randy Orton.

Haha, fair enough.

8HnXb2T.gif

What happened to Sophie and my push? Bah! Stefan, Jenny, I don't waste my time with peasants, neither of you are worthy of my attention BUT I'll finish what we started first with you two. However, my purpose is now apparent, my aim in VT EWR is clear, may not be now, may have to wait but this all I'll say. Me. CI. Texas Death Match. Hell in Vassell.

Move over old man, you lost fair and square.

Move over old man, you lost fair and square.

He's old and lazy

lazyingram.png

Ha, sorry VA, but I've asked a few times but you obviously never saw. Thanks for posting it anyway!

Oh, and I'm 27. Also, what does Power and Paint mean?

You need to draft in ME and AVFCLaura and any other female users we have, otherwise Jen is going to have no-one to fight for the Women's Championship and we're not going to get any mud wrestling matches and cat fights!

Also Jen, if you like gold, I'm the current Intercontinental champ dontcha know... ;)

Stevo985 is backstage. He talked trash about theunderstudy, continuing their feud.

​8pints: Who cares!? I ask you stupid people out there, Mr 'Don't call me Steve' ranting on and flapping his gums about some sad sack that's still lighter than a bag of sugar soaking wet. Steve my friend, I can call you Steve can't I? It's never been clear, how about you quit trying to start fights with maggots who are afraid of their own shadow and mix it with the big boys? Besides, people with numbers in their names are stupid.

2quartz: Err...

​8pints: I said Shut up 2quartz!...Heh 2quartz, you're stupid too.

*2quartz shakes his head*

*before 8pints can raise the mic to carry on his speech, he's interrupted by Stevo985's entrance music blasting over the PA.

The crowd go wild as Stevo985 bursts out onto the stage and soaks up the adulation. He walks halfway down the ramp and stops as the crowd chant his name*

rockent1i2ajy.gif

*Stevo985 has a mic and lifts it to his lips*

Stevo985: I had to come out here and stop this dross. We've got 20,000 people here to see a show and they're all nodding off after listening to your drivel. I'm here to stop you flapping your gums to the entire dressing room and focus your attention on one person

*The crowd reacts to this with more cheers and some mocking of 8Pints. Chants of "8Pints SUCKS" can be heard resonating around the arena*

Stevo985: Why am I bothering with a weed like TUS? He and I have some unfinished business. He's walked 500 miles to face me, to face the greatest of all time, to face the one and only Stevo985! Who am I to deny him that pleasure? Besides, I never liked the Proclaimers and it feels really good to beat the living hell out of one half of them!

the-rock-smiling.gif

Stevo985: Now, when I'm done with theunderstudy, I had planned on kicking back, pouring a glass of whiskey, smoking a big ol' cigar and enjoying some well earned rest. But you, 8pints... you've just talked yourself into my bad books. You and your little bum boy, 2 quartz.

Now, I'm not going to have any rest. I'm gonna get myself in that gym, train harder than I've ever trained and put everything I've GOT into making your life a world of pain.

By the time I'm finished with you, they're gonna call you 4 pints, because you'll be half the man you used to be!

And why...? Because

tumblr_ml35ss13wE1s87uxuo1_500.gif

*the crowd chant along*

Stevo985: MY NAME'S NOT STEVE!!!!

*Stevo985's music plays again as he soaks up the chants of the crowd and stares down 8pints in the ring*

tumblr_mks7bm9JRV1r93xiko1_500.gif

• Like 3

You need to draft in ME and AVFCLaura and any other female users we have, otherwise Jen is going to have no-one to fight for the Women's Championship and we're not going to get any mud wrestling matches and cat fights!

Also Jen, if you like gold, I'm the current Intercontinental champ dontcha know... ;)

Interesting..

:D

Can you post my profile?  :wub:

I did a few pages back... you replied to it!

Ha, sorry VA, but I've asked a few times but you obviously never saw. Thanks for posting it anyway!

Oh, and I'm 27. Also, what does Power and Paint mean?

Updated your age!

powerandpaint.png

Now I gots the Gold, all the hos are for Ginko

2cold.jpg

If you set your promotion to have a 100% risk level (unlocking all types of match) and you get two women with VERY low popularity, it is possible to book them into a 'buck naked' match.

I meant the profile bit you posted to Ingram!  :wub:

There you go

stefan2.png

You're also lazy! No wonder you guys had a boring match, probably all rest holds! Makes me think of the suggested McLeish match, first wrestler to mount an offence loses.

Â