Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

Thing is, if Lambert is a way on holiday and Kendrick is only speaking to club employees lower down the food chain, maybe they don't know?   Or have been instructed to stonewall any questions until the boss gets back.

It seems a bit elaborate for a club chairman to (a) name us an an interested party ( B) disclose the actual transfer fee and © say the bid is accepted. On top of that, we have the player talking specifically about us.

I'm far from convinced it will happen, BTW.  If for no other reason than you don't really turn down the chance to play for the Milan clubs or Atletico.  Injuries and suchlike occur, and you may not get another chance.

Is Lambo on holiday though? He was speaking live on TalkSport this morning. I hope Kendrick is not well informed on this one and there is some truth in it.

Edited by VillaRoy

Apparently Belhanda has the same agent as Coutinho and Sissoko, who we were both linked with in January.

Someone's taking the piss.

According to tfmkt he also has the same agent as Cavani, Isco, Witsel, Ramires, Varane, AOC, Ganso etc.

French journalist:

Likely that Villa is the only solid interest in Belhanda for now. Nicollin mentioning other names to drive up price. #AVFC #MHSC

Biggest threat to Villa's bid to sign Belhanda will be from Turkey. He almost joining Fenerbahce in January. #AVFC #MHSC

The noises coming from overseas about Belhanda are different to what we're hearing over here. Doubt very much that one will happen #avfc

No reason to trust this one. It's twitter, and we shouldn't trust twitter. So it is said on the internet.

We trust Mat Kendrick. He's the only one on Twitter worth listening to

Psst, my statement didn't make any logic sense at all. Even though it was on the internet.

More seriously, I'd like Kendrick to rather put out _what_ he's hearing and _why_ he doubts it instead of loose interpretations.

Why? 

He's a player who plays predominately through the centre -sometimes even as a defensive midfielder.  

I'd say N'Zog remaining or not would have little impact on any potential deal.

From all the reports I have read he is an ACM, plays behind the striker, so N'Zog is key to that as he's currently in that role picking up around 50 to 60k a week. We also currently have another supposed ACM, whose killing our wage bill too, but won't mention his name.

Apparently Belhanda has the same agent as Coutinho and Sissoko, who we were both linked with in January.

Someone's taking the piss.

According to tfmkt he also has the same agent as Cavani, Isco, Witsel, Ramires, Varane, AOC, Ganso etc.

That's quite a few 10%'s he could be due this summer. Who's AOC btw?

I met Alex Oxlaide Chamberlains agent on Monday as a matter of fact. They mainly look after british players so not sure that is accurate at all.

Edited by omariqy

French journalist:

Likely that Villa is the only solid interest in Belhanda for now. Nicollin mentioning other names to drive up price. #AVFC #MHSC

Biggest threat to Villa's bid to sign Belhanda will be from Turkey. He almost joining Fenerbahce in January. #AVFC #MHSC

Another word removed talking bad about villa

1. What an amazing coup it would be if Villa signed Belhanda

2. @Gibney_A Until he realised what he is getting into ;)

3. @Jon_LeGossip Didn't say it was good for Belhanda ;)

4. @FrenchFtWeekly Moving to Villa is rarely good for anybody's career ;)

Dunno why I sometimes get worked up over stuff like this but anybody that is a fan of ligue 1 should shut the **** up about stuff like that. freaking tit

French journalist:

Another word removed talking bad about villa

1. What an amazing coup it would be if Villa signed Belhanda

2. @Gibney_A Until he realised what he is getting into ;)

3. @Jon_LeGossip Didn't say it was good for Belhanda ;)

4. @FrenchFtWeekly Moving to Villa is rarely good for anybody's career ;)

Dunno why I sometimes get worked up over stuff like this but anybody that is a fan of ligue 1 should shut the **** up about stuff like that. freaking tit

Has he got something wrong with his eye?

• Like 1