Lawro Sorrow & Gobby Savage - How Wrong Can You Be?

villa-revolution

Colin Murray thinks MOTD2 is all about him and his worthless football opinions.

I agree with you MOTD2 shouldn't be about his opinions, but 90% time his opinions were vastly more interesting and insightful than those of his pundits, and Murray has some charisma.

BBC needs a complete overhaul. 

• Like 1

Murray is okay, but I think about a hour a week of him on Fighting Talk is about enough frankly. Mind you I would have him over 'chappers'. What has happen to BBC Sport? Its declined into a bunch of fawning, cheesy, blokes around the golf club bunch, bland shite.  Coleman, Davies, Butler, Jones. Professionals. Coleman left when BBC Sport was separated from BBC News, and you can correlate the drop off. It helps to have some professonal training when doing your job, like being able to speak and make sense. Which Savage and Lowro often fail to do.

• Like 1

Murray is okay, but I think about a hour a week of him on Fighting Talk is about enough frankly. Mind you I would have him over 'chappers'. What has happen to BBC Sport? Its declined into a bunch of fawning, cheesy, blokes around the golf club bunch, bland shite.  Coleman, Davies, Butler, Jones. Professionals. Coleman left when BBC Sport was separated from BBC News, and you can correlate the drop off. It helps to have some professonal training when doing your job, like being able to speak and make sense. Which Savage and Lowro often fail to do.

Coleman was the best ever in my opinion. Not sure about Murray. We just lack the dynamic pundits we used to have.

My Favourite pundits :

Andy Townsend

Andy Gray

Gareth Southgate

Stan Collymore

Paul Merson

Alan McAnally

was going to say Dwight Yorke, but that would be a give away lie.

is there a correlation there somewhere?

My Favourite pundits :

Andy Townsend

Andy Gray

Gareth Southgate

Stan Collymore

Paul Merson

Alan McAnally

You've given McInally a bum deal. :)

• Like 4

My Favourite pundits :

Andy Townsend

Andy Gray

Gareth Southgate

Stan Collymore

Paul Merson

Alan McAnally

The best pundit I have seen recently is Stuart Robson who really does tell it like it is. Stan Collymore is ace too. I have met Stan at Villa Park a few times after matches & believe you me he doesn't pull his punches & is as passionate & honest in his assessment about "The Villa" as any one eyed Holte-Ender.

My Favourite pundits :

Andy Townsend

Andy Gray

Gareth Southgate

Stan Collymore

Paul Merson

Alan McAnally

You've given McInally a bum deal. :)

McInally is definitely up there too. As is Peter Beagrie who seems to have a fantastic knowledge of the Championship which thankfully we won't need to be tapping into.

Murray is okay, but I think about a hour a week of him on Fighting Talk is about enough frankly. Mind you I would have him over 'chappers'.

Chappers?  Wasn't he a gormless, talentless,  talk-through-your-nose sidekick/hanger-on of BBC uber-spastic Moyles?  How this bloke gets a career in football punditry/commentary is beyond my comprehension...

hes a glory hunter isnt he?

Yes he certainly is, but I thought he was a Chelsea supporter, not Liverpool. I don't think they were the first club he "supported" either.

Good news is that he's a gonner from the end of this season, but to be replaced by wife-beater Lee Chapman.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

My Favourite pundits :

Andy Townsend

Andy Gray

Gareth Southgate

Stan Collymore

Paul Merson

Alan McAnally

lol, but Southgate and Townsend are so dreary. I like Merson just for the "Fish out of a tree" comment and his teeth falling out was funny

Â