Lawro Sorrow & Gobby Savage - How Wrong Can You Be?

villa-revolution

Dont you just love how hes retweeted 2 idiots and then claimed that aston villa fans everywhere are showing their true colours?

Yeah, I particularly loved how 1 person says something disgusting and then Cabbage says 'Villa fans showing their true colours'. This after poking the hornets nest with his opening tweet. He's an absolute word removed.
  • Like 2

Came in to post a reply but BOF said everything I had in mind.

You can't lambast Savage for his comments after we came so close to the drop.

Yes you can... Yes you absolutely can... He has always had it in for the Villa and we should always have it in for him.... Even if he came out with some biblically sage and worldly wise advice and philosophy, we should as one, oppose him because he is a bellend... Plain and simple... I despise the fact that he has a pulse and still has the ability to procreate using the DNA in his curdled sperm.... He is a w**ker... 10000%

I'm not disputing that, he remains an indefensible bellend, but on this occasion, he wasn't far wrong.

Lawro used to be a lot, lot worse. From 2000-2006 he absolutely verbally hammered us every match of the day. Most of it was uncalled for. I have a sneaking suspicion that he seriously fell out with deadly Doug during that period. As soon as Doug was gone, he became reasonable again.

He's not that bad. I mean, he's not funny when he tries to be and he drones on and on about things that he more often than not doesn't have a clue about but at least he's not Alan Green or Ron Toss.

Interestingly if Lawro's predictions had all been correct we would have been relegated weeks ago.

Anyone know why he hates us so much?!

Mind, it's not just Villa.

Look who else goes down with us in his jaundiced view of the footballing elite:

15-05-201314-28-34_zps82bbaad8.jpg

And look where QPR and Sunderland end up!

Dont you just love how hes retweeted 2 idiots and then claimed that aston villa fans everywhere are showing their true colours?

Really rich isn't it? One of the snidest cheaters to ever have played professional football and who has seemingly made a career out of goading the Villa (I distinctly remember him thinking he was ever-so-smart with his 'I would really 8 to be a Villa fan now' tweet after the Chelsea hammering) has someone say something back that hurts him (albeit REALLY quite hideous and not something that I would like to be associated to any Villa fan) and suddenly its all of us...

RIP his dad, but that doesnt stop him being a class A prick

Bottom half is so tight it's crazy.

Lambo lovers will proclaim we've hit the nosebleedy lands of 12th at the end of the season.

Lambo lambasters will scoff at our mere 43 points.

Bottom half is so tight it's crazy.

Lambo lovers will proclaim we've hit the nosebleedy lands of 12th at the end of the season.

Lambo lambasters will scoff at our mere 43 points.

And longstanding fans with a genuine love of the club will be concerned that there seems to be such silly name-calling between different groups of "fans". Also worried that we should be scratching around in the dirt trying to find comfort in what by any measure is a sub-standard season.

Edited by briny_ear

Interestingly if Lawro's predictions had all been correct we would have been relegated weeks ago.

Anyone know why he hates us so much?!

Mind, it's not just Villa.

Look who else goes down with us in his jaundiced view of the footballing elite:

15-05-201314-28-34_zps82bbaad8.jpg

And look where QPR and Sunderland end up!

29 points to stay up - if only

Re: Savage

Every clubs has it's morons. Some more than others, but still morons.

You are more likely to come into contact with these morons if you are openly baiting trying to find them. And then admit to doing it.

Those reactions from people who were outraged at him saying Villa were going down right at the beginning of the season was ridiculous (and not far from being wrong), as was the stuff flying about last night when we were safe. Why can't we all just get on with each other?

Savage was a couple of points out to be fair, though I obviously do not appreciate his tone. 

Also re Lawro, I've no idea what a table of my predictions would look like after 37 games though I suspect it would be as wrong as his in many respects. 

Nice story from the Birmingham Mail. Almost every week we get other teams set of fans tolling they wish Petrov dies infact there's shit loads of the shit fans always doing it, I've not seen one story in the mail online about it.

Gobby Cabbage is a troll like Joey Barton, if he does things like that he has to expect some morons going to far. I'm more appalled that the BBC pay this guy for his trolling ways, he's fitted towards Talksport that the BBC.

Nice story from the Birmingham Mail. Almost every week we get other teams set of fans tolling they wish Petrov dies infact there's shit loads of the shit fans always doing it, I've not seen one story in the mail online about it.

Gobby Cabbage is a troll like Joey Barton, if he does things like that he has to expect some morons going to far. I'm more appalled that the BBC pay this guy for his trolling ways, he's fitted towards Talksport that the BBC.

I hate how he's become a fixture on the BBC. He's a dreadful pundit (if you can call him that). While Shearer and Lawro are pretty poor pundits as well at least they were actually decent players.

Â