Lawro Sorrow & Gobby Savage - How Wrong Can You Be?

villa-revolution

You can get some good pundits who explain things well, things we do not understand, I watched the Chelsea match on the ALJazera link, Keys and grey were doing the analysis and they explained why CBs goal was so good and how the defenders could not have done anything different, they also showed why using zonal marking allowed the second goal and how it was CBs fault for not covering his area. really was quite interesting and gave an insight to how much planning and systems play a part in todays game.

I have to say Savage is at least honest and gets people talking. He's the only one that has any place being to TV (as divisive, love to hate character), The rest are just boring! I quite like Keown though, he at least seems like he has actually put some though into his words! These guys are all big 6 cocklickers, so of course we along with every other fan of a team outside the top 6 will hate them! The bias is out of this world. 

Brain little was commentating on the Arse v Villa game and he was terribly biased towards Arsenal pretty much saying every decision in our favour was called wrong, I was disgusted I thought he was a Villa man!

Brain little was commentating on the Arse v Villa game and he was terribly biased towards Arsenal pretty much saying every decision in our favour was called wrong, I was disgusted I thought he was a Villa man!

I expect he was over compensating to avoid accusations of bias, keep his employers happy and keep or earn a contract. It is wrong though. Either have commentators who are aligned with one of the teams playing and let them be biased (within reason) or stick to 'independent' commentators/analysers.

• Like 1

I expect he was over compensating to avoid accusations of bias, keep his employers happy and keep or earn a contract. It is wrong though. Either have commentators who are aligned with one of the teams playing and let them be biased (within reason) or stick to 'independent' commentators/analysers.

Yeah, heard that too, made me feel a little bit sad at the time. Really hope he was overcompensating.

Yeah, heard that too, made me feel a little bit sad at the time. Really hope he was overcompensating.

Collymore on TalkSport for the Chelsea game was unashamedly pro-Villa. 

Collymore on TalkSport for the Chelsea game was unashamedly pro-Villa.

He always is, he's a wally but a villa wally to be fair

• Like 1

I can't listen to Niall Quinn when he's doing Sunderland games!

Think you meant to stop after "I can't listen to Niall Quinn".

I fail to understand why Quinn is frequently used as a commentator, being used as an in studio pundit is bad enough, but listening to him drone on for an entire match is desperate.

You can get some good pundits who explain things well, things we do not understand, I watched the Chelsea match on the ALJazera link, Keys and grey were doing the analysis and they explained why CBs goal was so good and how the defenders could not have done anything different, they also showed why using zonal marking allowed the second goal and how it was CBs fault for not covering his area. really was quite interesting and gave an insight to how much planning and systems play a part in todays game.

I was listening to that as well. When they went to the studio at half time, Keys said something like, "Well, it won't be another 8-0 today." To which Andy Grey responded, "What a pity." Which makes Grey a complete and utter prick. 

To which Andy Grey responded, "What a pity." - I guess Andy Gray might have been reacting to Keys having a sly dig at him as a former Villa player Danwichmann because I really cannot see that Andy would have wanted to see Villa lose like that again.

Â