Arsenal Vs Wigan

vivahate

Rosicky - Czech footballer, rhymes with tricky, sickie and Mickey.

Rosidski - a Czech Canadian tennis player of no particular use to man or beast.

I would like to be able to punch a commentator in the face every single time they get this wrong.

I assume you mean "Rusedski".

And "Ros-sit-ski" is the correct pronunciation of "Rosicky".

And "Ros-sit-ski" is the correct pronunciation of "Rosicky".

A thousand times yes. I'd spell it Roz-it-ski but yeah, that. Curiously, although I assume Caroline Wozniacki must have a similarly ending name, I have never once heard people pronounce her as Voz-ni-atski. Not once.

There is quite a high posibility that Arsenal and Chelsea will need to have a playoff for 3rd place.

Their points, goal differences and goals scored could all end up being the same if Chelsea draw and Arsenal win. Really I think it should go to the head to head record over the two games they played together but apparently that doesn't apply.

You'd think that'd be the sensible way r_j. It's how it's done in Spain as a first port of call even before goal difference. But obviously they don't. The fount of all knowledge that is wikipedia also makes no mention of head2head as a tie-breaker so it must be true.

Much to Chelsea's chagrin, given that they did the double over Arsenal this season.

Wigan - the type of club who are at the heart of why England has such a poor national team.

Figueroa, Boyce, Joel Robles, Di Santo, Crusat, Kone.  All cheap foreign crap that could've been the likes of Westwood or Bennett or Lowton.

The turd that wouldn't flush has finally been pushed round the u-bend by an Arsenal shaped bog brush.

Good riddance.

Boyce was born in Aylesbury! He came through Luton's academy.

Also think they'd be hard-pressed to have signed a better player than Kone for £3.5 million. I'd have taken Figueroa over Bennett too.

They survived for so long by unearthing players like Antonio Valencia, Rodallega and Figeuroa.

Although I agree there is a fair but of crap mixed in. It would be unfair to say they're at the heart of the reason why the national team is poor. Arguably our best left back (Baines) came through their academy.

They also gave Victor Moses his break in the Premiership - and back then it looked likely he'd opt to play for England.

Wigan - the type of club who are at the heart of why England has such a poor national team.

Figueroa, Boyce, Joel Robles, Di Santo, Crusat, Kone.  All cheap foreign crap that could've been the likes of Westwood or Bennett or Lowton.

I'm as happy to see Wigan go down as the next guy, but I don't buy this reasoning behind the standard of the national team.

The amount of foreign players in our league will, if anything, improve the standard of the national team.

nothing really against Wigan as has been a great story but as they have 2 absolute horrible people associated with the club in Dave Whelan and jimmy Bullard then I have little sympathy for them

What's wrong with Jimmy Bullard? He left 7 years ago.

he is a word removed of the highest order, for me its people like him ripping football clubs off is what is wrong with football at the moment. Hodgson kicked him out at Fulham and then he became a bigger clearing in the woods at Hull.

Never like his jack the lad attitude he tried to portray

nothing really against Wigan as has been a great story but as they have 2 absolute horrible people associated with the club in Dave Whelan and jimmy Bullard then I have little sympathy for them

What's wrong with Jimmy Bullard? He left 7 years ago.

he is a word removed of the highest order, for me its people like him ripping football clubs off is what is wrong with football at the moment. Hodgson kicked him out at Fulham and then he became a bigger clearing in the woods at Hull.

Never like his jack the lad attitude he tried to portray

This is the same Bullard that got a standing ovation when he went off at VP with an injury.

Live interview with Dave whelan on sky now

And if you missed the 4:00 one, you'll just have to wait for the 4:05 one.
  • Like 3

Â