Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I agree.

Dying for a winger. Gabby and Andi do a good job, but ever since Young and Downing left (and Albrighton's atrocious dip in form), we haven't really had a natural crosser of the ball.

why waste money on wingers when we dont use wingers? we only really need one for each side, albrighton for the right, one of the other youths for the left? stieber? grealish? carruthers?

what we need is attacking players that can play wide and can cut in

why waste money on wingers when we dont use wingers? we only really need one for each side, albrighton for the right, one of the other youths for the left? stieber? grealish? carruthers?

^That's almost the perfect definition of a winger;-)

Kyle Walker is by far the best right back in England, possibly the world

ha! jesus, i know plenty of spurs fans who'll beg to differ on that one

I can introduce you to Villa fans who don't understand the importance of Bannan.

^That's almost the perfect definition of a winger;-)

I'd like to see us get Amalfitano from Marseille. He's not getting much game time and OM said they were ready to listen offers in Jan, so don't think he'd cost a fortune and wages should be reasonable. Very capable player who could fit into different midfield systems. On form he's got a lot of quality about him. 

Kyle Walker is by far the best right back in England, possibly the world

ha! jesus, i know plenty of spurs fans who'll beg to differ on that one

I can introduce you to Villa fans who don't understand the importance of Bannan.

Not a single reasonable person in the world would think Kyle Walker is anywhere near being the best right back in the world. I don't understand how you can sincerely keep spouting this nonsense.

Kyle Walker is 22 and still improving. Who is better at right back? On present form or past reputation? Wouldn't buy any other right back in the world.

As for Bannan, read the sig, I ain't writing.

Edited by Con

Why get so upset? My opinion is based on evidence. It's not "obvious trolling". It's just an opinion you disagree with and don't want to hear.

Keeping this on topic, if for whatever reason someone does something stupid and sells Bannan this summer, we will need to replace him with another "Bannan" like player.

Or, for those of you who don't like him, a player who would play like you think Bannan should.

What is all this bull about Kyle Walker

Best right back in PL. Also incredibly fast. Not as skilful as Danny Alves but is still very creative. Look at those key passes.

2im458w.jpg

Kyle Walker is 22 and still improving

That's the thing though, he's going backwards. He's been awful this season from what I've heard from everyone I know who follow spurs

Tell them they don't know what they're talking about - he's had a fantastic season. Best right back in the PL. Best English one anyway.

I'm sorry but really?? Kyle Walker? 0.o Mattia De Sciglio, Danilo Luiz, Phillip **** LAHM (Best RB in the world tbh), Luckas Piszcek, I'd go full on and say that Rafael>Walker......... in England Walker and Johnson are pretty similar... good going forward... shite defensively.... We have a pool of players to pick from... most Balanced at RB is most likely Jenkinson as he can go foward and defend pretty darn well!!

Don't get me wrong.. I loved Walker when he played for us... But I think he's not lived up to how well he played last season.

Edited by Mattyp_avfc