Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Has Lambert said anything about Tonev yet? He would have to be pretty busy not to.

Pretty sure he said he wouldn't be going on holiday/would be cracking on with preparing for next season. Can't remember where/when but it wasn't long ago.

Hmmm.

• Like 1

Of all those mentioned as a replacement for Bent, the one that makes the most sense is Wilfried Bony from Vittesse Arnhem. Simply because he is not only capable of scoring goals but, he is also capable of playing the second striker role and making as many goals as he scores. A partnership between him and Benteke,(if we keep him), has the potential to be devastating. I'd like to suggest that the club take a good look at FK Vienna's squad as well. They have some really good youngsters, who might really turn into something special.

• Like 1

Has Lambert said anything about Tonev yet? He would have to be pretty busy not to.

Pretty sure he said he wouldn't be going on holiday/would be cracking on with preparing for next season. Can't remember where/when but it wasn't long ago.

Hmmm.

It was the talk sport interview when he said that. He said something about the phone never stops ringing. 

Hmmm.

Did he really say that ??

Seems like we have a very hungry manager.

Hmmm.

Did he really say that ??

Seems like we have a very hungry manager.

Sure he said it on the Talksport interview he did the other day...

Sky Sports understands a number of Premier League clubs are tracking highly-rated Dagenham & Redbridge defender Luke Wilkinson

Wilkinson was one of Dagenham's shining lights last season and was instrumental in helping the club secure their League Two status.

The 21-year-old made 46 appearances in all competitions last term and was named the club's player of the season after establishing himself in the first team.

Wilkinson's performances have not gone unnoticed further up the football pyramid with a host of sides keeping tabs on his progress.

Norwich and Aston Villa are both thought to be admirers of the former Portsmouth man and are continuing to monitor his situation at Dagenham.

Right back backup for Lowton I think.

Can he play LB? and most importantly for me... does he have pace?

The boy will do fine, really really fine

He was signed largely because of his pickupandgoagainability

Somebody joked about this before but I heard we are linked with Shit Abbas to replace Given.

Can we sing you're shit and you know you are!?

Shit Abbas is a fantastic name!!!

Shit Abbas, hahahahahahahaha

Somebody joked about this before but I heard we are linked with Shit Abbas to replace Given.

Only bettered perhaps by Shit Abrick? :)

Please, please let this happen. Think of the cash alone that it would generate from sad blosers buying Villa shirts with "Shit 1" on the back.

It would also be hilarious from a commentary point of view.

Sadly I cant see this happening, according to transfermarket he hasnt even played for the mighty Lebanon so getting a work permit would probably be extremely tricky. It would be awesome though.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

Whomever you heard it from is just repeating the joke.  The actual Shit Abbas (or Abbas Shit, I couldn't even tell you which way round his name goes) plays for a mid-table Lebanese Premier League outfit; I could play for a mid-table Lebanese Premier League outfit.

Whomever you heard it from is just repeating the joke. The actual Shit Abbas (or Abbas Shit, I couldn't even tell you which way round his name goes) plays for a mid-table Lebanese Premier League outfit; I could play for a mid-table Lebanese Premier League outfit.

Go on then. I'll start a whip round for your airfare :)

Whomever you heard it from is just repeating the joke.  The actual Shit Abbas (or Abbas Shit, I couldn't even tell you which way round his name goes) plays for a mid-table Lebanese Premier League outfit; I could play for a mid-table Lebanese Premier League outfit.

Lucky for you then I've entered VTXI into the LPL

• Like 1