Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I forgot. When I found the news about Villa and Popov, that was on 31st of May, I read article where the journalist said that clubs who shown interest in Popov were: Villa, club from London (no name given), club from Stambul (no name given), Dynamo Moscow and Dynamo Kiev. 

Edited by Lamski

Man Utd have Asia.

Chelsea have Russia.

Citeh have the UAE,

whilst Arsenal have Africa.

Aston Villa, team of choice in Bulgaria! :)

South America is still up for grabs? ;)

We've had Peru, Ecuador and Colombia represented over the last 10 years...it's clear that Villa are tops in South America...

• Like 1

are we going to be linked with any players that we dont have to wikipedia search? lol

Okore and Belhanda is more than we should expect imo. Specially when we were supposed to only be after cheap young players. 

Already had good news today with a list of those released including Dunne and Makoun.

Just Ireland, Bannan, Hutton , given of the must leave please list to go

Already had good news today with a list of those released including Dunne and Makoun.

Exactly what I was thinking.

edit: actually I am not bothered about Bannan and would add Bent.

Edited by Philosopher

I don't think Bannan will make it here but he's on what, £20k? He'd make my bench currently. The rest yeah, ASAP rocky.

• Like 1

official site have made a mistake, theyve put lichaj in the kept list

as mentioned, just need given, hutton, ireland, bannan and delfouneso off the books now

id even consider holman as he wont be needed

official site have made a mistake, theyve put lichaj in the kept list

as mentioned, just need given, hutton, ireland, bannan and delfouneso off the books now

id even consider holman as he wont be needed

I'd give Delfouneso one last chance. As for Holman, get rid. He doesn't want to be a bit-party player and we can't give someone as poor as him first team football

How soon? I put on the stream and they're talking about the policies of the Bank of England and something about Amazon.com. Not exactly what I was expecting from Talksport

How soon? I put on the stream and they're talking about the policies of the Bank of England and something about Amazon.com. Not exactly what I was expecting from Talksport

Still talking with Warnock now, but I'm pretty sure they said he will  be on :)