Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

At least JulieB is back

Atleast Gazton and MM had some kind of inside info. Correct me if im wrong (honestly, as I could be). But all I ever saw from Julie was reposts of stuff she saw on twitter. And then backed it to the hilt.

Yes that was the weird part. 

No one minds a bit of twitter gossip when it comes to transfer speculation but to believe you have some sort of secret inside info and argue down anyone who dismisses it is not a way to impress people on the forum. 

• Like 1

maybe its this summer we resign whittingham….

Any day now...any day...

At least JulieB is back

Atleast Gazton and MM had some kind of inside info. Correct me if im wrong (honestly, as I could be). But all I ever saw from Julie was reposts of stuff she saw on twitter. And then backed it to the hilt.

Yes that was the weird part. 

No one minds a bit of twitter gossip when it comes to transfer speculation but to believe you have some sort of secret inside info and argue down anyone who dismisses it is not a way to impress people on the forum. 

Agreed, especially when it never comes off.

The last rant of a JulieB sent crazy by twitter was probably the funniest thing I've ever read on VT and that includes the Bannan thread

You need to look up the Scuba Steve or Strong City threads.

But yeah it came close.

What have you heard ?

Well we got rid of him once, so we're simply reiterating that we resigned him

What have you heard ?

An echo

Hang on....

Bicks, you live in Liverpool. The local paper is the Echo..... Bicks is ITK!!! We are signing Whittingham I'm going to post it on Twitter and claim to be ITK, CI get down Tesco's I need this shit verified.

• Like 2

Bloody hell leave the poor girl alone, passionate villa fan who gets excited about the transfer window, I don't think she was trying to impress anyone. I don't understand the year on year common occurrence on here of slating posters for posting transfer gossip in a transfer speculation thread. There is literary nobody left who had decent info because they've been hounded out.

Bloody hell leave the poor girl alone, passionate villa fan who gets excited about the transfer window, I don't think she was trying to impress anyone. I don't understand the year on year common occurrence on here of slating posters for posting transfer gossip in a transfer speculation thread. There is literary nobody left who had decent info because they've been hounded out.

There is no problem with posting speculation, but the shit posted on here from January was a joke.

Edited by Daniel

At least we're not tracking aircraft movement this summer

Shame, I rather enjoyed that :)

Agreed. Solskjaer-gate was brilliant. I guess it could be deemed as having gone too far when Molde almost lost their sponsor or owner, whoever it was over Solskjaer-gate (although I doubt they'll be threatening to pull out with how they're doing now!)

Ah good old Dale Stephens the one that got away. Fallen out with the gaffer and hasn't played much. Will leave Charlton but highly doubt it will be for Villa. Last I heard was that Villa weren't to enamoured with the price they wanted. Gutted for DS, he's a good lad by all accounts and was desperate to move here. So much so he has permanently moved to hotel room in the city centre ;-)

Twitter can be the most annoying place sometimes. Full of kids with fake accounts and fake rumours. If you are working on a deal or are aware of it chances are you won't say anything because of client confidentiality until it's very close to being done. Only two or three people I listen to on twitter in terms of rumours. Mat Kendrick and James Nursey

Ah good old Dale Stephens the one that got away. Fallen out with the gaffer and hasn't played much. Will leave Charlton but highly doubt it will be for Villa. Last I heard was that Villa weren't to enamoured with the price they wanted. Gutted for DS, he's a good lad by all accounts and was desperate to move here. So much so he has permanently moved to hotel room in the city centre ;-)

Why he fall out with the manager?