Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

A lot happens in the last week of a transfer window.  Players become available that were not 2 weeks ago, clubs get desperate and so do players.  I am sure PL will still have a list of targets that we are working on.  Whether they come off or not is another story.

Yeah Lambert said the same thing last year before we signed Westwood, Bennett, Bowery and Benteke.

Think we are after a very good player and PL wants to keep it quiet.  Or am I just clutching at straws? 

I honestly dont think you are clutching at straws

:detect:

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Diogo Viana about to join Aston Villa: Parma defeated http://dlvr.it/3sd1xj 

Never heard of the player

Never heard of

Sounds like a load of rubbish. Player has only just moved (1 month ago) and he won't join us until January?

Sunderland and Di Canio was heavily after him few months ago as i remember that name!! But then again Di Canio has signed more or less a who's who of bosman's in europe this summer.. 

We need somebody with a lot of movement to open up spaces for Gabby and Andi on the wings to run, also a player that would try a solo run if there is nobody in a good position to pass instead of sending the ball all the way back as we did against Liverpool. Delph try to do that often and look how many good spaces he created for others. Shame that the pass never ended up being in those great spaces created. 

I was very happy when the team got linked to Belhanda, a Taraabt look-a-like with an eye for passes and skills. But as always, I trust Lambert and his decisions and as long as Villa play at this level I´m happy!

• Like 1

maximelestiennebis.jpgvlcsnap-2012-04-24-01h19m54s70.png

The fact Lestienne looks like this horrible little **** from Game of Thrones makes me not want us to sign him. 

I'll call up Lambert now.  :angry:

Oh for the love of god. Everytime i see this guy now ill think of Joffrey.

• Like 1

not sure if true or not...

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=127292&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Despite Parma offered him a 5 years deal (180 thousand euros as annual salary), Portuguese winger Diogo Viana (23), according to latest rumours collected in exclusive by TMW, is about to accept the proposal coming from Aston Villa, which he'll probably join in January 2014. Gil Vicente player refused both the loan to Nova Gorica and Panathinaikos' offer, and will probably move on an about 1.5 million euros payment.

Cheeky YT video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I14qAECw94

A reminder to always Mute the YT clips of players!

• Like 1