Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I've bet he's going to some other English club. :(

Reports of AVFC officials in Pescara though certainly would indicate that maybe it's us, if he is indeed going to England.

I did think it such a random bit of ITK that it might just be true.

Or maybe he's reacting to that in a "yep, that's my dream" kind of way?

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. When either something or nothing happens.

Basically lambert saw clark and vlaar tuesday night and went out the next night and bid for a new cb? 

Would love it to be true and i dont even know anything about him, just desperate for claark and vlaar not to play..

It's a strange one. Already have 4 and CC & NB just signed new deals.

I've bet he's going to some other English club. :(

Reports of AVFC officials in Pescara though certainly would indicate that maybe it's us, if he is indeed going to England.

I did think it such a random bit of ITK that it might just be true.

Or maybe he's reacting to that in a "yep, that's my dream" kind of way?

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. When either something or nothing happens.

Where are our Japanese translators? 

Basically lambert saw clark and vlaar tuesday night and went out the next night and bid for a new cb? 

Would love it to be true and i dont even know anything about him, just desperate for claark and vlaar not to play..

It's a strange one. Already have 4 and CC & NB just signed new deals.

I suppose it makes sense in terms of competition for places and options in case of injuries. I would definitely welcome him! 

Seems a strange signing especially after we'e just given Clark a new deal.

We'll have 5 centre backs and 4 of them young players with potential that need games.

Can't have enough competition to be fair. The only way CC will ever get better is if he has somebody pushing him and we saw injuries wreak havoc on our CBs last season. So with that I am all for this!

I think the more important factor is this kid any good? Does anyone know ANYTHING? 

Maybe to be confirmed tomorrow.

Weird all the "ITK's" said this rumour was bollocks - hope it shows them all up. 

Perhaps PL's trying to get signings in before the financial fair play regulations come in? Either way I don't see signing an established Italian U21 for a bargain fee as a bad thing!

Hopefully signing a new CB will see Clark move into a more central midfield role, think he would be much better there

That's from the MON school of player deployment. No, let's hope Lambert uses midfielders for midfield roles.

• Like 1

I think the more important factor is this kid any good? Does anyone know ANYTHING? 

Maybe to be confirmed tomorrow.

Weird all the "ITK's" said this rumour was bollocks - hope it shows them all up. 

He was world class for me in my epic 10-in-a-row title winning Villa side in FM

Perhaps PL's trying to get signings in before the financial fair play regulations come in? 

They came in last summer