Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

The clue is in 'not a Lambert signing.'

How many established Premiership stars have you seen Lambert signing not already within the club (new contracts)?

None, thankfully.

Not quite sure I'd describe Young as a "star" either.

• Like 1

I don't see lambert bringing in anyone on loan unless its someone he might want to buy in the long run.

simon dawkins?

regarding ashley young, i was so gutted when he left, but no thanks, not anymore, he might fit into the team but his attitude is all wrong, plus, he would play in gabbys position, theres no dropping gabby, not for anyone

Thanks for making my point. I think he brought Dawkins in with idea he might buy him on the cheap. Dawkins stats anyway fit the young hungry player then Young don't you think.

Edited by villaslash

Young - would improve us but no thanks, been there done that and Man U are getting rid for a reason.

Now Milner, there would be a real re-signing we would all love, worth 2 Ashley Youngs.

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

How many established Premiership stars have you seen Lambert signing not already within the club (new contracts)?

None, thankfully.

you wouldnt consider a 30 cap, onlny player to win 3 player of month in same calendar year, young player of the year, 2 time team of the year and Premier League winner a star. high standards we have. I have seen a lot of crap called stars and I dont really like him that much but Young is a level above a lot of them

• Like 1

None, thankfully.

you wouldnt consider a 30 cap, onlny player to win 3 player of month in same calendar year, young player of the year, 2 time team of the year and Premier League winner a star. high standards we have. I have seen a lot of crap called stars and I dont really like him that much but Young is a level above a lot of them

He was a star once but not really anymore. I class stars as the really top players.

That Italian lad Capuano a few were chatting about today just tweeted "English dream" hmmmm....

Yep and a couple of Italian speakers (and me!) have asked him whether he's coming here. Hopefully we get a reply.

Would be an interesting coincidence no?

• Like 1

That Italian lad Capuano a few were chatting about today just tweeted "English dream" hmmmm....

;)

Very interesting! Could be legs to this. Speaking of legs, has anyone seen the size of Capauno's quads?! Looks like a track cyclist! Pretty impressive for a 21 year old.

;)

Very interesting! Could be legs to this. Speaking of legs, has anyone seen the size of Capauno's quads?! Looks like a track cyclist! Pretty impressive for a 21 year old.

You've been eyeing up his speedo pics ;)