Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Vladimir Darida.

And who needs Kiyotake while you have a real goal scoring AM walking around in Japan Yoichiro Kakitani (the Japanese Neymar?)

Yoichiro Kakitani Youtube

Also a striker called Genki Haraguchi is a big revelation in the J-League.

Genki Haraguchi Youtube

Mexican Jorge Enriquez for the DM position he is often compared with Strootman this could be a really big coup for us and can actually score as a dm. :)

Edited by SempiternalVillain
  • Like 4

He is 23 atm, weird that he hasn`t moved at all considering how many japanese players have gone to bundesliga and so on. Probably more to it than that, but it`s a little bit odd. Would always welcome a japanese player as I usually like the look of the playstyle most of them have. 

Yoichiro Kakitani looks like a brilliant player.

Loved the goal around 1 min 40

Yep still reckon we will add a number 10 type player/ AM before the window closes, hopefully sooner than later, we were a bit spoilt with 6 new signings so early...loved it!

How will Benteke staying affect our transfers now?

I think we still need to get rid of some if not all of Bent, Given, Ireland and Hutton before bringing anyone in.  Benteke staying just means we won't need to buy a replacement for him.

With the excellent Benteke news, would people still say pursue his replacement? I think we should, add more competition and not be over reliant on Benteke should he get injured or suspended or leaves next season.

Obviously I think it depends on sales first.

An addition of another striker, an am and maybe a dm, would turn a good summer into a fantastic summer

Edited by mikeyp102

There's definitely some untapped potential in the Japanese league and in other parts of Southeast Asia, quite a few decent players are turning up in the bundesliga on a regular basis and quite often for very little money too. I'd hope it was an area we are looking into as well although would work permits be an issue ? ( Kakitani hasn't played for Japan yet )

Delightful news. I think we have one last signing coming in to complete, an attack minded midfielder who plays centrally. I know others feel we need more help defensively but I personally can't see us bringing in any one else there. Likely need to say goodbye to a few faces first before it happens though.

With all these new signings, and all these contract renewals we have some fantastic foundations in place moving forward. Incredible overhaul considering where we've been the past few seasons.

An attacking midfielder would be the cherry on the icing on the cake now.

Truly brilliant summer

Agreed, a creative midfielder that can score a few goals would be excellent. Hope we sign one when Ireland, Bent and Given are moved on.

How about that lad at spurts? They have obviously reached their ceiling now, can't attract quality players like we can and the manager is about to leave? That welsh lad bale?

This is it, all my Villa dreams have came true except one, this will be the summer my wildest (In some people's opinions) footballing dream will come true,

Ronaldinho will sign for Villa!

(Ignore any news reports you may be able to Google, they said Benteke was leaving remember?)

tumblr_mq1o9cVGBd1ryruxqo1_400.giftumblr_m78isicfuh1qc0cxpo1_500.gifi100613792_23521_3.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A60-BBDWCKU

:flag::cheers: (Don't be saying I've been drinking to suggest this either) :)

Vladimir Darida.

And who needs Kiyotake while you have a real goal scoring AM walking around in Japan Yoichiro Kakitani (the Japanese Neymar?)

Yoichiro Kakitani Youtube

Also a striker called Genki Haraguchi is a big revelation in the J-League.

Genki Haraguchi Youtube

Mexican Jorge Enriquez for the DM position he is often compared with Strootman this could be a really big coup for us and can actually score as a dm. :)

Vladimir Darida is going to be a very good player. He is Czech's next best attacking mid. Lambert would really do him some good.