Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Anybody do anything while we were buying the six that we were all getting excited about?

Yes, but... None of us had heard of those players! Except maybe Okore. And I wasn't saying I was not excited by these players. But, the fact of the matter is, we need quality. Quantity isn't going to cut it...

Who's the bloke who put him in the mask? He'll do for me.

99985.jpg

I loved that kit

I loved that kit too. Easliy the best Villa kit in my time supporting the Villa. Nike made (my fav sportwaer manufacturer) and the acorns logo (a charity not some greedy corporation) simple style whilst staying true to the villa and then blue and black my favourite colours.

Anyway I don't think Bannan would even be able to reach kouyate's face much less injure him.  I am getting a little annoyed by the lack of incoming players being ,inked! I just wish the press would shut up about benteke, no bid has even been made. Come on I want to see more links to up and coming ACM's.

Some stuff on Twitter saying we have made a bid for Leeds' Full back Sam Byram... Yes please!!! Really good Right back that would give good competition to Lowton!

Any fee been mentioned?

Some stuff on Twitter saying we have made a bid for Leeds' Full back Sam Byram... Yes please!!! Really good Right back that would give good competition to Lowton!

Any fee been mentioned?

Bannan Ireland given - let them choose any one of those :)

Any fee been mentioned?

Bannan Ireland given - let them have all of those :)

fixed

99985.jpg

I loved that kit

Easliy the best Villa kit in my time supporting the Villa. Nike made (my fav sportwaer manufacturer) and the acorns logo (a charity not some greedy corporation).

I love how you have Nike as your favourite manufacturer but really wanted a children's hospital as a sponsor. Can't you see the irony?

99985.jpg

I loved that kit
Easliy the best Villa kit in my time supporting the Villa. Nike made (my fav sportwaer manufacturer) and the acorns logo (a charity not some greedy corporation).

I love how you have Nike as your favourite manufacturer but really wanted a children's hospital as a sponsor. Can't you see the irony?

Of course I can. Nike are my favourite because by and large their styling suits my tastes best.  I personally think from a styling point of view their shirts were the best the club have had. I personally would prefer no sponsor on the shirt I don't like big massive embossed letters on shirts, but if we have to have one then a charity is best.

Easliy the best Villa kit in my time supporting the Villa.

For me it's another Nike effort that is the best in recent history.

aston-villa-away-kit-0708.jpg