Weekends football 6/7 April

andykeenan

that andros townsend looks a handy player, even if his head is the shape of a potato

Really does, worth a shout if QPR goes down and Villa stays up?

Don't think Spurs would want to sell. They rate him pretty highly. 

Fulham looked woefully poor and Newky Broon didnt even have to try hard to beat them. Its like Fulham are on the beach already. We've got a good chance next weekend I reckon. Wigan will beat QPR and they'll be finished, so it'll be down to one of us, Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland. Finish above Sunderland and we'll be alright.

Before today we were level on points with Newcastle so by results yes they are shit enough.

You mean before they played the game that they didn't play yesterday?

I will say it again, our rivals are Wigan, Sunderland and Stoke.

Anyone else is either gone already (Reading & QPR) or will be safe by virtue of the fact that they are good enough to stay up.

That run they went on from October to December put them in a pretty safe position. There are worse teams in this division and that is what will see them stumble over the line.

Norwich have some tough ones to finish as well, could easily see them not win again this season

Norwich are only 2 points ahead of us and have Arsenal away next whilst we have Fulham at home. 

We could very easily be above them next weekend. If we are in a relegation scrap (which we obviously are) then so are they.

I would be happiest with a draw to be honest. 

Given that QPR wining would still have them 7 points behind us, I think them winning and keeping Wigan 3 behind us is a far more preferable result than a draw

Â