Weekends football 6/7 April

andykeenan

YEah agreed. I don't think there's anything wrong with Lineker.

To be honest, I don't mind Hansen that much a lot of the time, although he has weaknesses.

Most of the rest of them are shite though, Lawro and Shearer being the worst.

Edited by Stevo985

I don't quite understand your post. You say you don't mind Hansen, and then at the end you say Hansen is the worst. I'm confused.

Sorry, typo. I meant Lawro is the worst.

(fixed it now)

Edited by Stevo985

My point was, how many years now have the BBC imposed the likes of Hansen, Lawro and Crooks onto us. It's taxpayers money and I'd like to see a bit more churn.

If MOTD did want to freshen things up I think Le Saux and Sherwood would be good signings if/when they become unemployed. Both eloquent articulate speakers.

Anyway for the first time ever I watched Scottish highlights. I saw Rangers win 4-1 away at Queens Park who play at Hampden Park. Always seems to strange to me a team playing their home games at the national stadium.

My point was, how many years now have the BBC imposed the likes of Hansen, Lawro and Crooks onto us. It's taxpayers money and I'd like to see a bit more churn.

To be fair, i find Crooks so much of a **** i find him funny and he entertains me. You cant take anything he says seriously.

I personally think Shearer is the worst. He adds nothing, at least Lawro brings a certain charisma to the role, Shearer brings no personality or in depth punditry. 

I'm a better pundit than Shearer. And I say that with absolutely no sarcasm or embellishment. I genuinely believe I'd bring more to the role than he does.

• Like 1

I'm a better pundit than Shearer. And I say that with absolutely no sarcasm or embellishment. I genuinely believe I'd bring more to the role than he does.

I agree. I don't think you'd continuously call David Silva David Villa..... 

Who would have thought a few years ago Gary Neville would be the best pundit around? Id have punched you in the face if you said that.

Yeah it's mad. He's excellent. Best part of MNF. Look forward to his analysis of the Villa game. 

Who would have thought a few years ago Gary Neville would be the best pundit around? Id have punched you in the face if you said that.

Yeah it's mad. He's excellent. Best part of MNF. Look forward to his analysis of the Villa game.

Unfortunately when they finally get to it, it will probably be why are Stoke so shite ATM.

I imagine I'd last until my first QPR game.

After my against the grain rant about how much of a shit hole Harry Redknapp is I don't think I'd be invited back.

might also know who Ben Arfa is :P

Â