The interesting stat thread

The_Rev

Manchester United have yet to lose a game this season in all competitions when they have taken the lead. 

- The Sunderland loss on penalties doesn't count as it was not achieved in 90 mins.

I was told today that Man Ure have taken more points off us in the Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemier league than any other team has from any other team.

A bit obvious I suppose.

I'm pretty sure that up until recently we had more Premier points than Spurs I don't think they'd even finished in the top seven until Jol came along. That's just the Premier though in their history they only got the Championship twice.

Then again, villa are probably the weakest of the teams that have been in the prem for it's entirety. (Not a bad thing, still hard to be in the league every year)

According to this we're are still ahead of Everton in terms of points gained since the Premier began although they are closing in on us. Interesting to see Blackburn up in 9th, ahead of Man City too.

Edited by useless

Then again, villa are probably the weakest of the teams that have been in the prem for it's entirety. (Not a bad thing, still hard to be in the league every year)

According to this we're are still ahead of Everton in terms of points gained since the Premier began although they are closing in on us. Interesting to see Blackburn up in 9th, ahead of Man City too.

Ok then I was wrong. Still, the stat that Man U have more points versus villa than any other club isn't a knock on villa, it just shows they've been in the prem the whole time.

And I knew were were still top 10 haha, not for long.

• Like 1

Man City will take over you next season but beyond that West Ham are still quite a bit away so I think you'll be in the top ten for a while yet you might even swap places with West Ham in the coming seasons.

Rovers will be back one day too, they just need to be rid of the idiots in charge.

I agree, I'm just worried about the finances. If the club survives the next few years without a meltdown and is in better shape, then it's inevitable we'll be back at some point.

Â