Sunderland

Richard

319 days and 20 home games since their last win at home :o

Are they still paying Moyes? Maybe he'd want to come back, he's not exactly swatting away offers.

Most entertaining would of course be if Harry Redknapp stepped in.

He's about the only of the old guard managers they've not had yet.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I could think of many reasons that wont happen. Would make us and mcleish seem a better match

Oh yeah forgot he managed Newcastle. But does short care I'm not so sure? Wouldn't be surprised if they went for lambert or even O'Neill of Northern Ireland.

might stick a lil tenner on o neill

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Absolutely no chance.

Even pardew isn't stupid enough to take that job.

I reckon Pardiola will go to Rangers

Not a bad shout for pardew to go rangers. Rangers had the chance to go for rowett and instead went with that flop thatw as recently sacked. Obviously that was going to end terribly.

As for sunderland like i said earlier i tjink they should get Phillips in. They may go for giggs ?

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not a bad shout for pardew to go rangers. Rangers had the chance to go for rowett and instead went with that flop thatw as recently sacked. Obviously that was going to end terribly.

As for sunderland like i said earlier i tjink they should get Phillips in. They may go for giggs ?

Whoever they go for, their problems run much deeper than the manager.

They could appoint Mourinho next and I reckon they'd still be in deep trouble.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Whoever they go for, their problems run much deeper than the manager.

They could appoint Mourinho next and I reckon they'd still be in deep trouble.

Maybe they need Pep then :) 

Actually, Jose could go and sort them out he is exactly the sort of character they need.

But you are right, them changing manager is akin to rearranging the chairs on the Titanic.

They would have to be remarkably lucky to find someone who can get that shower of a squad organised and motivated as the rot is so deep rooted.

Bit who is going to want the job especially with the situation with the owner?

Best they can hope for is someone with an affinity to the club who can instill some pride.

I just look at them and see us had the Dr not stepped in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Maybe they need Pep then :) 

Actually, Jose could go and sort them out he is exactly the sort of character they need.

But you are right, them changing manager is akin to rearranging the chairs on the Titanic.

They would have to be remarkably lucky to find someone who can get that shower of a squad organised and motivated as the rot is so deep rooted.

Bit who is going to want the job especially with the situation with the owner?

Best they can hope for is someone with an affinity to the club who can instill some pride.

I just look at them and see us had the Dr not stepped in.

Yep thats why i think Phillips would be best bet. Suprised the fans have not turned on the players like we did.

Yes i agree that would have been us if Lerner was still here.  We owe dr xia a hell of a lot.

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep thats why i think Phillips would be best bet. Suprised the fans have not turned on the players like we did.

But he has no real experience and I think they need a bit of that as well.

Really tough appointment, if I were making the call it would be Peter Reid. 

Â