Any Audi Drivers?

BennettVilla

I have an A5 3 litre TDi Quattro Sportsback -

I went with the S line gives it a sportier feel , better suspension and a better trim

It's a lovely looking car car , great to drive (and fun ) my only criticism would be that when you open the boot sometimes after it's been raining then some water does drip inside the boot

to add a little bit of perspective my brother drives a Porsche and when we had a race there was nothing between the 2 cars (if anything i slightly edged it) , which hacked him off no end what with mine being a Diesel engine family car and his being a 2 seater sports car :-)

I've had BMW's (3 series ) and Jags (XF) previously .. nothing comes close to the Audi IMO ...

Edited by tonyh29

S-Lines will always have much better resale value because every fecker wants one. Unless there's an insurmountable price difference between the 2, go for the S-Line.

Almost five years to the day that I part-x'd my Audi and I still miss it. Hoping I get a bonus this year or my upcoming tax rebate amounts to enough to think about getting rid of my current motor and get back behind the wheel of an Audi again.

S4 or S5 for me next hopefully.

Always been a BMW man (also had a Merc) but do like Audi's and it will be my next car I get. My parents have both moved to Audi's now from BMW and Mercedes before. 

I have an A5 3 litre TDi Quattro Sportsback   -

I went with the S line gives it a sportier feel , better suspension and a better trim

It's a lovely looking car car , great to drive  (and fun ) my only criticism would be that when you open the boot sometimes after it's been raining then some water does drip inside the  boat

to add a little bit of  perspective my brother drives a Porsche and when we had a race there was nothing between the 2 cars (if anything i slightly edged it)  , which hacked him off no end what with mine being a Diesel engine family car and his being a 2 seater sports car  :-)

I've had BMW's (3 series ) and Jags (XF)  previously .. nothing comes close to the Audi IMO  ...

My arse!  I've got a 4.0L M3 and it's waaaaaaaay better than any Audi I've ever driven. (Apart from the chairman's R8 Spyder, that's nice).

I have an A5 3 litre TDi Quattro Sportsback -

It's a lovely looking car car , great to drive (and fun ) my only criticism would be that when you open the boot sometimes after it's been raining then some water does drip inside the boat

to add a little bit of perspective my brother drives a Porsche and when we had a race there was nothing between the 2 cars (if anything i slightly edged it) , which hacked him off no end what with mine being a Diesel engine family car and his being a 2 seater sports car :-)

I've had BMW's (3 series ) and Jags (XF) previously .. nothing comes close to the Audi IMO ...

My arse! I've got a 4.0L M3 and it's waaaaaaaay better than any Audi I've ever driven. .

Maybe for those in the world with 6 fingers but not for the rest of us :winkold:

Good luck in the snow with your rear wheel drive though :-)

Audi's, Beemers, Mercs etc. are boring. Just buy an Alfa and enjoy looking back along the motorway at bits of it. You can even buy 'Alfa Nets' now, they hook on the back and collect up all the bits like indicators that tend to fall off.  

I've done 145,000 miles in 3 years, I can't imagine how many garage visits that would require in an Alfa.

Well, I can actually, most people in the office have given in to the craving at some point and bought one. None have ever reached the end of the lease period, nobody has ever gone back to Alfa for another.

They genuinely are pretty though.

The s-line does look much nicer. Think I'll be getting that then, gonna be living off bread and water for a year but be worth it. Been offered one for 200 quid more with bang & olufsen speakers. I always have music on when driving and sometimes quite loud (without trying to sound too chavvy) Is it worth having the b&o speakers if anyone has any?

Â