Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

If refs had any bottle any more Gerrard would have been off before the penalty. He gave a yellow card's worth of backchat after a tackle that was already a yellow. Now he clears off the **** line for them. What a word removed.

Did anyone really expect us to win 3 on the trot with a victory against a top-half side anyway?

Ffs.

I don't agree we should just accept we can't beat top half sides. We should expect to beat Liverpool at home. If not, let's save the expense of staging the match and just award them the points.

Liverpool are on a good day today, they're playing really well. The fact we're still in this is testament to our progress really.

I'd love to see Mason sort Carragher's shirt pulling out by giving us a penalty though, he's been doing it all match.

Liverpool are on a good day today, they're playing really well. The fact we're still in this is testament to our progress really.

I'd love to see Mason sort Carragher's shirt pulling out by giving us a penalty though, he's been doing it all match.

This.