New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Regarding our shirt, got the current (season just gone) one for £10 the other day and was served by a nose who said "all that shirt it worth mate."

I said "Same as your ground then."

Silence.

Should have reported him just for a laugh :)

Regarding our shirt, got the current (season just gone) one for £10 the other day and was served by a nose who said "all that shirt it worth mate."

I said "Same as your ground then."

Silence.

Should have reported him just for a laugh :)

I only need a cheap one, its not for me, it's to go over your mum's head whilst I bang her shitless. And a packet of mints please.

I like that away kit. Away kits are more fun if they're a bit mental. Claret body with blue sleeves is never going to change which is a bit boring* so we should do something new and interesting with the away kit

*Disclaimer: I love our colours and wouldn't have it any other way

I love that away kit, no point playing it safe when it comes to the change shirts. But I'm weird like that, the more bizzare the away shirt, the more I'll love it.

No idea if they used the info from Delphinho but 2 more people told me my mocks are like the new kits

BLEV63_CQAAA1D6.png

It's impossible to know whether this is a good kit or not until we see the cut. This in the cut of the new Napoli shirt would be the best kit we've had since the first Acorns shirt IMO. If it's baggy and loose it will look terrible.

The poster above is correct. The design of the kit is nice and I've been told it's 'slim fit', so I have high hopes.

If its baggy it'll look shit. How hard can it be to make a nice shirt when your company already makes a really nice one for another team

• Like 2

Im all for a crazy away kit I just have never liked that 4 Quarters type design on football shirts. I may feel different when I see it in person.

I'd have liked to have continued the theme of this years away kit and choosing a really bizarre colour. I'd have quite liked a bright pink away shirt in all honesty

Â