New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

I can imagine that the club/kit supplier have a person, a team perhaps, who are tasked with coming up with designs to present to a committee who decide which design to take forward...

I can imagine all involved are paid.

How is that people on this forum can consistently come up with really decent designs, with little effort, normally based on past glory years designs, that recieve general praise...but the club seem to be prone to releasing duds...

Examples of recent years

The Nike kit released in Spain, that looked exactly the same as te year before, but with a round neck...

The FXPro checked monstrosities

This seasons kits, which weren't te worst ever, but they were inferior to designs here...

That said, last seasons kits (Nike), I liked. The first acorns kits, were good, as was the England inspired one...

Edited by AVFCAM

CryptoN, your video was outstanding. Your shirts are truly hideous!! :)

I wouldn't be too sure they are far wrong though, the do look very 'Rugby' like...

Well I for one like those tops, good work. But as has been mentioned before, a certain poster on here thinks he knows what they're going to look like and seems confident a mock up a few pages back has it nailed.

Tweaked the blue so it looks more like the 82 home kit

BLDvFJeCUAA4hq9.png

I love this shade blue, it should always be this way, not the powdery blue since 2000-ish

_aodqxuGIEU.jpg

I quite like the black kit.

Away shirt would look decent with a few changes. Looks more West Ham. Dont like the home one.

Nice efforts though.

• Like 1

CryptoN, your video was outstanding. Your shirts are truly hideous!! :)

I'm not saying that these shirts my job. Just randomly found on the internet, thought it was funny.  :)  ;)

Well I for one like those tops, good work. But as has been mentioned before, a certain poster on here thinks he knows what they're going to look like and seems confident a mock up a few pages back has it nailed.

Which was the mock up that nailed it? 

Which was the mock up that nailed it?
Page 13 (away) purlpe quarters & Page 9 (home) blue going down the sides. I think. Apparently.

Wow bad. 

Luckily, ours aren't like that! There's a lion kind of embossed on the away kit actually, a bit like the posts on the previous pages. On the back of the shirt.

From what I've seen, our home kit is nice. I just hope it fit's well.

Â