The VT Cabinet

Eames

We were never told about Mike Mooney's relationship with that Donkey nor were we ever told about the fact that the donkey was in fact part of a Tesco's led immigration avoidance scheme.

But this has only been allowed to happen because the previous Gvmt of the H&V party allowed it to happen, often stating that there was a brand new edition when the reality was that it was recycled information from the 1992-93 season with a few name changes.

Randy Lerner is loaded and will invest billions (of Turkish Lira) as soon as the financial fair play that Mike Mooney was overseeing comes into play. There will be free hot dogs at all matches, friendly stewards showing you to allocated standing areas with optional piss flows, a tactical genius put in charge of the team and most importantly a return to the true history of AVFC (in div 3)

VT will never allow itself to be hijacked by those with an agenda. That is point number 1

The moderator leadership understand the problems the average VT poster faces in these troubled times, before they became rich and full of red pen power they were just the same as you plebs. They understand the need for womens wobbly bits to be shown.

The next mandatory information bulletin will be in 2 weeks time, please do not miss it or posting rights may be taken away

I remember Mike Mooney when he was a tireless free thinker, with nothing more controversial than an opinion on the literary merits of each poster. It's such as shame that a man of such experience and intellect allowed himself to get embroiled in the policy of the Donkey diddling that is blighting the country today. I appreciate that no charges have been brought against Mike and we in the VT Gvmt are convinced that despite evidence showing spiked carrots hidden in his bedroom and many pictures of Blackpool and Skegness beach being found on his Sinclair ZX81, Mike is a victim rather than a perpetrator of these crimes. We applaud Mike's "Neigh" to the allegations made against him

The VT Gvmt has no links with the Donkey mafia, nor do we accept the allegations of Ass fixing. We will not allow any words removed to be removed. This is a free forum for happy and cheery souls to amicably discuss all things claret and blue. Anyone not agreeing with this can **** off the clearings in the woods

what part would I play in all of this?

You can be Nick Clegg

In the interests of openness and transparency, I feel that I should hereby state, here and now, quite categorically,  that I am neither ruling myself in, nor out, of consideration for the current Papal vacancy.

Edited by mjmooney

I feel I can be more effective working from the park back benches, anyway.

This government has lost touch with the ordinary VTer.

I can't remember the last time such a thing even existed in all honesty.

I think we did this once before and my views turned out to be uncomfortably close to Tony's. It was only on historic voting patterns pre revolution where he was wrong.

Could I be the first minister caught touching ladies. It appears we always need atleast one, so I'm willing to have a crack!

12 months of living on expenses putting the world to rights, vague unconfirmed hetro sex scandal, off to the Lord's to live on expenses

I think I always turn out to be worrying liberal when those voting thingy surveys appear on the web  ...

Happy with my posting in the cabinet though  .... just so long as I don't have to be nice to the French :)

Edited by tonyh29

I think I'd have to suggest myself as Mninister Without Portfolio, purely on the basis that after 6 years on the site and a few thousand posts, I'm still only an occasional visitor and an even less frequent contributor.

Your benign dictatorship would like to point out that VT is not a democracy and never will be.

The moderators have thought long and hard about this, and have decided that we are the best people to run this place, and that you shall all comply with our deman...I mean munificent advice.

Now get back to subservience, wretches.

Â