The VT Cabinet

Eames

Your benign dictatorship would like to point out that VT is not a democracy and never will be.

The moderators have thought long and hard about this, and have decided that we are the best people to run this place, and that you shall all comply with our deman...I mean munificent advice.

Now get back to subservience, wretches.

you can't stop us thinking, man

you can't stop us thinking

at night, when there are no mods, we dance

Your benign dictatorship would like to point out that VT is not a democracy and never will be.

The moderators have thought long and hard about this, and have decided that we are the best people to run this place, and that you shall all comply with our deman...I mean munificent advice.

The VT Spring will shake up the world.

Power to the people!

Any idea where we can buy a tank from?

you can't stop us thinking, man

you can't stop us thinking

at night, when there are no mods, we dance

The man we call BOF never sleeps, never blinks and has only sat down twice he is ever watching even at night, despite the police warnings.

Power to the people!

Any idea where we can buy a tank from?

_46002520_1995_tank_getty.jpg

OUT OF OFFICE MESSAGE: 

mjmooney is currently unavailable due to important filming commitments on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Baking Cakes On Ice". 

Please leave your massage after the Tone. 

If Tone hasn't left a message yet, you'll have to wait. 

**** plebs, the lot of you. 

• Like 1

What did you expect? You have become far too positive to hold such a role in these times of austerity, the consensus is that you might go on a bit of a spend up and drive us into another great depression.

Perhaps something in the Welsh office would take your fancy?

What did you expect? You have become far too positive to hold such a role in these times of austerity, the consensus is that you might go on a bit of a spend up and drive us into another great depression.

sheep+096.JPG

How very disappointing. Last time there was one of these I was chancellor no longer it seems.

Write your memoirs. Name names. Bring down the whole stinking edifice. 

dont think I wouldn't. Maybe I'll get a vt peerage or some lucrative director role buy me off. I could tell some stories about vt's lord Lucan or ianrobo as you know him

i thought that was the plan b we were working to on here?

sheep+096.JPG

is that based on a recommendation?

Â