The VT Cabinet

Eames

**UPDATED**

Inpsired by a couple of posts today - (Chrisp65 and Mjmooney) I have been wondering who would make up the VT Cabinet come the revolution.

So far I have:

PM Chrisp65 (Its his revolution afterall - and whats not to like about a bloke filling your car up for you)

Minister for Culture - Mjmooney

Foreign Secretary and Minister for Tourism - Tonyh29

Minister for Food - Meath

Minister for Transport - The Rev

Minister for Propaganda - drat01

Minster of Justice - CI

any other suggestions very welcome.

Edited by Eames

I think we did this once before and my views turned out to be uncomfortably close to Tony's. It was only on historic voting patterns pre revolution where he was wrong.

Could I be the first minister caught touching ladies. It appears we always need atleast one, so I'm willing to have a crack!

12 months of living on expenses putting the world to rights, vague unconfirmed hetro sex scandal, off to the Lord's to live on expenses

OK, I'll take the food portfolio, reluctantly.

But I'm hoping for Culture Secretary in the next reshuffle.

Hmm you can only have Culture if Meath will take Food?

I'm also going to suggest CI as Minister of Justice based on his open minded deliberations in the Oscar Pistorius thread.

I'm also going to suggest CI as Minister of Justice based on his open minded deliberations in the Oscar Pistorius thread.

I should point out that my notion of "culture" would exclude Any Of That Modern Shite.

Perhaps Secretary of State for Work and Pensions would be more appropriate. :)

I should point out that my notion of "culture" would exclude Any Of That Modern Shite.

Perhaps Secretary of State for Work and Pensions would be more appropriate. :)

Look here - you've been reshuffled once already.

By "culture" I mean novels, the arts, opera and shite.

Modern stuff will be given to the Minister of Yoof.

and you can whistle for sports as well.

VT Department of Culture, Media and Sport

PRESS RELEASE: 25/02/2013

Due to stringent fiscal policies forced upon us by the previous administration, it is sadly necessary to cut our coat according to our cloth. Or some shit like that. Swingeing budget cuts are an unfortunate requirement if we are to balance the budget and help VT to regain its triple-A rating.

Accordingly, I have today made the following decision: 

"The Other Music Thread - DnB, Dub, Reggae, Techno et al....." will be closed down with immediate effect. We are aware that this will inevitably mean redundancies, but it is hoped that as many staff as possible will agree to relocation to the Classical and Jazz threads (contracts may have to be renegotiated).

But remember, we are all in this together, and we in the cabinet are feeling the pain as much as anyone. Spread the luuurve.

• Like 3

P.S. I resign.

I emphasise that this is in order to spend more time with my family, and to appear on "Have I Got News For You", and is not in any way connected to the allegations in this morning's Daily Express, which are currently in the hands of my lawyers.

Â