Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

I know Coldplay did their best but this really has taken the shine off London 2012.

Genius.

Oh and I hate to break this to you but wiki is not fact, it's edited by anyone.

Whilst true, they do list the sources at the bottom of the page. There are two for the alleged "assault". Allegations were made, Charges were made, charges were dropped. 

I'd imagine he's had everything on a plate his whole life and nobody ever say NO to him.

Yeah just what I see when I look at a guy who had both his legs amputated, lost his mum at 15 and achieved what he achieved in both Olympics, there is a guy who has had everything handed to him on a plate his whole life.

You do talk some utter twaddle.

Again though, having things handed to you on a plate do not make you any more or less predisposed to murder. There are studies out there showing this.

Might I add at this point, my gut tells me he's guilty of the charge of Murder. I'm just not a fan of the witch hunt aimed towards a man who is, at this present time, in the eyes of the law innocent. 

Might I add at this point, my gut tells me he's guilty of the charge of Murder. I'm just not a fan of the witch hunt aimed towards a man who is, at this present time, in the eyes of the law innocent. 

Guilty or not, it's amazing how many people have already convicted him in their minds, on the basis of scant facts and a pile of conjecture.

True, you'd just shoulder a door in, especially a toilet door, it's not like it will have major locks and bolts on it

A cricket bat would just shatter the wood rather than unlock the door ???

And who uses a cricket bat to break down a door?

Someone with no legs? ;)

Prosecution say he popped his legs on beforehand. (Not sure if this is contested by OP.)'

You'd still think a cricket bat would be less effective than a shoulder or, say, a gun (hardly going to hit anyone if they're already on the floor).

The other thing is: Who would think "Oooh, sounds like a burglar, better get the gun and shoot him. Shall I wake the other half? Nah. She needs her rest."

Of course his wife who was in bed next to him at the time behind him yelling who's there would not be woken by him either...

I'm also convinced his wife who was in the bathroom at the time was trolling him and did not shout back to him that she was in the bathroom because she wanted to be shot...

He does not have a leg to stand on if he gets away with this its laughable

Prosecution say he popped his legs on beforehand. (Not sure if this is contested by OP.)

That's what OP says. The difference with the prosecution is they say he put the legs on before shooting her. There is no dispute that he had the legs on when breaking down the door.

Prosecution say he popped his legs on beforehand. (Not sure if this is contested by OP.)

That's what OP says. The difference with the prosecution is they say he put the legs on before shooting her. There is no dispute that he had the legs on when breaking down the door.

The reality shouldn't be difficult to prove through competent forensics.

I don't know how he could return to a room where his fiance is apparently sleeping to retrieve a gun after hearing a noise in the bathroom and not notice her lack of presence; surely your first reaction would be to locate/warn your fiance? A quick 'stay here/get out' or something along those lines..

Ignoring that.. surely you'd see someone else in your bed regardless as you were going to retrieve the weapon?

I don't know how he could return to a room where his fiance is apparently sleeping to retrieve a gun after hearing a noise in the bathroom and not notice her lack of presence; surely your first reaction would be to locate/warn your fiance? A quick 'stay here/get out' or something along those lines..

Ignoring that.. surely you'd see someone else in your bed regardless as you were going to retrieve the weapon?

His story is possible, but I think most people would think it very unlikely.

Â