Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

Key evidence that seems to destroy a lot of his argument. Bullets went through the top part of the door. He claims he was on his stumps.......He's had it.

I don't think he's claimed to be on his stumps when he shot her. He'd "popped his legs on" by then.

Key evidence that seems to destroy a lot of his argument. Bullets went through the top part of the door. He claims he was on his stumps.......He's had it.

I don't think he's claimed to be on his stumps when he shot her. He'd "popped his legs on" by then.

No, he claimed yesterday that he was without his legs and feeling vulnerable when he fired.

According to prelim investigations, the shooter would have to be inside the bathroom with back to basins - oh dear

Follow this guy he is in the court room @barrybateman

Inside the bathroom? or inside the toilet? because there was a separate door as per the graphic posted above.

Ah ok. I thought he'd said he was without his legs when he heard the intruder, which made him feel vulnerable, but put his legs on after he fetched his gun.

but you'r eright, just read what he said. He put his legs on after he'd shot her (according to him)

Like I said upthread, the chances of hitting somebody three times in the head through a door are slim indeed, unless you know exactly where the target's head is positioned.

My guess is that it played out like this:

They had a row, she got scared and locked herself in the bathroom. She's sitting on the floor with her back to the door, crying. He's on the other side shouting at her. He can tell from the sound of her voice exactly where her head is. He puts the gun against that spot and pulls the trigger.

Like I said upthread, the chances of hitting somebody three times in the head through a door are slim indeed, unless you know exactly where the target's head is positioned.

My guess is that it played out like this:

They had a row, she got scared and locked herself in the bathroom. She's sitting on the floor with her back to the door, crying. He's on the other side shouting at her. He can tell from the sound of her voice exactly where her head is. He puts the gun against that spot and pulls the trigger.

Not three times in the head:

"There were three entrance wounds on Steenkamp's body: one on the right

side of her head above her ear, one in her right arm, which broke her

arm, and one at her hip."

The bullets went through clothing; she was dressed when shot.

CI will come out with a nonsensical one liner with nothing to back it up whatsoever. Like:

'Its obvious that she was the one who shot him'

That's genius, Holmes! Why didn't I think of that?

CI will come out with a nonsensical one liner with nothing to back it up whatsoever. Like:

'Its obvious that she was the one who shot him'

And then when asked what evidence he has for that will reply with something like:

"Pistorious hasn't had a decent race in the past 5 years"

• Like 2

Â