Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Bennett shouldn't even be on the bench.

The decision to buy Vlaar, and then not using the pennies available to spend on bringing in a defender is one of Lambert's biggest mistakes.

5-0 Arsenal today.

Well Lambert put a lot faith in Clark - I said at the time it was a massive gamble - and it looks to be the decision that will send us down. Clark ain't great along side Vlaar - but without any experience he's practically a liability.

But Lambert bought Bennett not Lichaj therefore form and talent goes out the window.

To be honest Lichaj\Bennett isn't a game changer for me.

It must be. We've never won a league game with Bennett playing a full game. He's dreadful. Lichaj isn't really that good but he's not as shit as Bennett.

IIRC Vlaar had a reputation for picking up injuries before we bought him, it's not a surprise we're reaping what we've sown. 

Damage limitation, this one. I expect an early goal and a whimpering 90 mins.

The biggest problem this season is not so much Vlaar being injured a lot (although that is a problem) but Dunne being injured all season. I don't really rate him but we would be much much better off if he'd been fit for at least some of this season.

The biggest problem this season is not so much Vlaar being injured a lot (although that is a problem) but Dunne being injured all season. I don't really rate him but we would be much much better off if he'd been fit for at least some of this season.

Agree - but there is no contingency cover @ CB -  The first choice pairing of Vlaar\Clark isn't good enough IMO - Let alone the fringe players @ CB