Championship Managers silly season: Ince appointed as Blackpool boss

TrentVilla

Does anyone wanna go on a forest forum and tell em they will spending more time waiting for the ball to fall back out the sky than watching it get passed on the ground, still atleast he won't have the resources on nzogbia and then decide to play heskey on the left instead.

wouldnt bet on it. didnt they recently get bought by Kuwaiti owners, might even take Zog off our hands :D

I can see him doing OK at Forest, in terms of results. Forest fans can kiss goodbye to any exciting football though.

They will get 1-0's where they currently draw, and scrape draws in games they currently narrowly lose. That would be enough to push them towards promotion.

He'll get them up and then they'll turn us over at Villa Park, and our misery would be complete.

I've just seen his training session on skysports, at one point mcgugan took it round aplayer he immediately stopped the session, but his arm round him and put the ball infront of him and said "nothing fancy ronaldo, let's just see how far you can kick this"

• Like 1

A former Arsenal youth player and Bollywood actor has been rumoured to be on the verge of a coaching position at Blackburn, although it has been semi denied by Singh the guy running the club for the Venky's :)

As for McLeish, he will have his work cut out a lot of their fans are against him already.

What a pisstake that article is.

"In great shape after hiring a personal trainer in the summer"

Fails to point out he spent 30 million on blues in his last season and relegated them, spent 20 million and nearly, probably should of relegated us.

in fairness like Mick McCarthy for example I think he is good enough for Championship just not the step up to Premier League.

but his "style" of football is 10000000000000 times the opposite of Sean O'Driscoll

What a pisstake that article is.

"In great shape after hiring a personal trainer in the summer"

spent 20 million and nearly, probably should of relegated us.

He actually spent, well wasted, 17 mill on NZogbia, Hutton and Given but just to balance it out slightly we also sold players during his reign totalling 38 mill in Downing, Ash and Luke Young.

Also says he was a good ambassador for the club, which is absolute BS. We could've hired Gordon Brown and he'd do a better job as an ambassador for the club than McCunt was.

rubbish. He was a crap manager but he nearly always carried himself with dignity and never personally insulted the club or fans(which he would have been well entitled to)

He actually spent, well wasted, 17 mill on NZogbia, Hutton and Given but just to balance it out slightly we also sold players during his reign totalling 38 mill in Downing, Ash and Luke Young.

No one is disputing that he didn't get to reinvest all that money but he spent that £17m very poorly.

rubbish. He was a crap manager but he nearly always carried himself with dignity and never personally insulted the club or fans(which he would have been well entitled to)

How did he carry himself with dignity? All he ever did was act deluded and blame everything else but himself for his own failings. His pathetic approach to games also brought down our reputation.

And why would he have been entitled to insult the club and the fans?

No one is disputing that he didn't get to reinvest all that money but he spent that £17m very poorly.

Which is what I said when I used the word WASTED

rubbish. He was a crap manager but he nearly always carried himself with dignity and never personally insulted the club or fans

I agree with this.

He constantly moaned about the need to drive wages down and then loaded the club with hutton, 4 year deal on £38k a week, spent £9.5 million on zog and then played heskey.

He may be a gentleman, a top bloke etc, but for me he will be the worst thing I've seen at villa park in my near 16 years of attending games, and i saw balaban play.

Â