Championship Managers silly season: Ince appointed as Blackpool boss

TrentVilla

Forests sacking is sad really. Odriscoll was doing a good job and the rationale from owners smacks of wanting glamour fast.

Bburn just a total farce now. Bet the fsns regret hounding Kean out now

just can't understand the Odriscoll sacking, where the club are and given the last result it is an amazing decision. Compounded now b giving Mcduff the job.

Mind you it may mean a permanent transfer for Hutton, so some positive for us. I hoe he takes some more dross off our books

I too feel sorry for them, but he did take sha up to the PL twice. But I wonder how the Forrest fans will feel when they realise that their new blistering attacking right winger is Alan Hutton...

They just had a women outside the ground on SSN, asked her what she thought of the appointment. She said mcleish did well at villa, so she's happy. Luls.

Nearly as bad as that idiot women they have on BBC Midlands news talking about villa sometimes. Well, by sometimes I mean times of crisis.

Edited by hogso

They just had a women outside the ground on SSN, asked her what she thought of the appointment. She said mcleish did well at villa, so she's happy. Luls.

Nearly as bad as that idiot women they have on BBC Midlands news talking about villa sometimes. Well, by sometimes I mean times of crisis.

The Telegraph article on the McLeish appointment said that he was "hounded out of Villa" because of his style of football (true) and his connection with Birmingham City.

Clueless words removed.

Anyway, Forest fans don't deserve this.

Edited by Mantis

He got Birmingham promoted twice and he kept our shit squad up.

I think his extra negative tactics with us was just a case of being pragmatic with the rubbish we had to work with.

He took them down twice as well oh and finished 3rd with Rangers.

As for his 'football' it has been the same with every club he managed it had nothing to do with our squad.

I think his extra negative tactics with us was just a case of being pragmatic with the rubbish we had to work with.

I agree. However I can honestly say I'd rather we went down trying than staying up season after season with the shite we had to watch. I couldn't even watch Villa when he was manager. At least now I can watch the games (granted I hide in the corner crying while I do)

He has a very good record in terms of getting teams promoted and at this level he is very much suited so wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get them promoted.

Forest fans will stand for his style of football in the short term if they look like coming up but it will eventually wear them down.

I'm gobsmacked that this clown is back at another club. I just seen him on the tv at the Forest training ground.

I've been on the Forest forum - most do not want him and guess what?? Not because of where he came from either.

They do not want him as he almost managed to relegate both Birmingham clubs in two seasons and very nearly succeeded. That shows how shit he is.

Â