The Randy Lerner thread

CI

The most important thing is we spend 10m on average over the break even point every year so we are FFP compliant whilst spending as much as possible.

What is FFP? :P
Financial fair play

Cool, I don't think he got that

I'm glad someone got that  ^_^

Vive_La_Villa - Yes they will check the accounts of every team.

On the subject of 10.5m that would still be fine it is 37m over 3 years so spending 30m gives some room for error.

That's for Europe, it's 105m domestically

The most important thing is we spend 10m on average over the break even point every year so we are FFP compliant whilst spending as much as possible.

What is FFP? :P
Financial fair play
Think he was on the wind up :P

Edit. Didn't see the post above.

Edited by PieFacE

Randy-Lerner-and-guests-arrive-at-the-To

What is that at the bottom a Bin saying *Cans* only

Perhaps he isn't ready for Liverpool yet and they have decided to loan him out to us?

ITSOTP of course

Who's the fluff he's holding hands with?

On the subject of 10.5m that would still be fine it is 37m over 3 years so spending 30m gives some room for error.

And what is the point of using the Premier League rules if it means you finish in a European position or win a cup and get a massive fine?

If you don't get into Europe or win something what is the point of losing the 105m?

It's talk of Premier League rules that confuse the issue because they are pointless.

Edited by suttonpaul

And what is the point of using the Premier League rules if it means you finish in a European position or win a cup and get a massive fine?

If you don't get into Europe or win something what is the point of losing the 105m?

It's talk of Premier League rules that confuse the issue because they are pointless.

What's the point in allowing teams to spend loads of money to achieve nothing then hit them with a big fine if they see any form of success like European qualification? It's the FA and FIFA...so that's that one cleared up then!

And what is the point of using the Premier League rules if it means you finish in a European position or win a cup and get a massive fine?

If you don't get into Europe or win something what is the point of losing the 105m?

What's the point in allowing teams to spend loads of money to achieve nothing then hit them with a big fine if they see any form of success like European qualification? It's the FA and FIFA...so that's that one cleared up then!

I don't like FFP in its current form, in its original form it was a great idea. It wasn't about losses but debts.

I don't like FFP in its current form, in its original form it was a great idea. It wasn't about losses but debts.

That wouldn't have suited Manure would it now?

I myself think it would be genius if Randy was having a bit of fun (knowing how desperate certain sites are to come across ITK) , and hiring a Arison lookalike to attend the game, then sitting back and watching the eschewing results and sleuthing with a sly smile

• Like 1

Randy-Lerner-and-guests-arrive-at-the-To

What is that at the bottom a Bin saying *Cans* only

For recycling aluminum cans! After this photo, Randy was seen to dig through it for some to sell in order to finance new signings.

• Like 1

What is our excuse for not spending any money? How will Lerner get away with it? From what I understand the club is not losing money anymore and the wage bill has decreased significantly from the last set of accounts.

So how can we not spend money this summer? I think its a really poor showing from Lerner. He doesn't have to spend his own money now he wants to sell but it seems like he's not even willing to spend money that the club generates. That's unacceptable to me.

• Like 3

Â