Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

This guy is a terrible player.

Really?

Well maybe a bit harsh but a poor/limited player.

Basically your standard French/African defensive midfielder who has no technical ability only athletic ability.

So what you're saying is you couldn't spot a good footballer if one slapped you in the face.

He is a poor player.

All he can do is pass it backwards.

That's why he was playing in Ligue 2.

Makoun is a much better player.

Really?

Basically your standard French/African defensive midfielder who has no technical ability only athletic ability.

So what you're saying is you couldn't spot a good footballer if one slapped you in the face.

He is a poor player.

Alan Hutton was playing in the Premier League last season and Matthew Lowton was playing in League 1. 

I think I'm going to have to trust Paul Lambert's judgement of a player over yours.

Really?

He is a poor player.

Alan Hutton was playing in the Premier League last season and Matthew Lowton was playing in League 1. 

I think I'm going to have to trust Paul Lambert's judgement of a player over yours.

True. I gave Sylla a chance but straight away I could see that he is a limited player.

League 1 is probably a higher level than Ligue 2 anyway.

Really?

He is a poor player.

Such an ignorant thing to say.

MOTM of a brilliant team performance on Saturday. Not bad for a player who can only pass backwards eh

Tbf I didn't watch the Chelsea match.

Mainly going by the Liverpool match.

Really?

He is a poor player.

But Makoun is African...

MOTM of a brilliant team performance on Saturday. Not bad for a player who can only pass backwards eh

Genuinely lost for words. Your opinion of him is based off a single game that was weeks ago? Moronic isn't the word.

May have gone over some peoples heads, but Sylla chose Mali over France as his national team. Apparently the Mali coach will be selecting him for upcoming games so hopefully we'll see the boy get some caps.

May have gone over some peoples heads, but Sylla chose Mali over France as his national team. Apparently the Mali coach will be selecting him for upcoming games so hopefully we'll see the boy get some caps.

That's because he is nowhere near good enough for the French team.

That's because he is nowhere near good enough for the French team.

Your only reasoning for him not being any good is 1 performance weeks ago. How do you think we can take you seriously?

• Like 1

Since Sylla has been in the team, haven't we won 6, drawn 2 and lost 2? 

Now i'm not really one for stats but that is an impressive stat considering how we were before him.

For what it's worth, and all stats aside, I think Sylla is a really good player. I think he will also have a much better season next year too. At times he's looked a little nervous on the ball to be expansive (it's understandable seeing as he's young, come from a different league and we're in a relegation battle) but he's performed very well. Works well with Delph and Westwood. To say he is a terrible player is just dumb really, he so obviously isn't.

• Like 4

To me it sounds like you're trying to **** with people. No one is going to take you seriously when you don't even watch our games.

• Like 1

I thought that after the QPR game and was again not impressed against Liverpool. But you knew it would take time for him to settle in. And the pressure was on because he was our only signing while we were staring down the barrel of the relegation gun. And if you want to look at Westwood he was at the club 2 months before he started a Premier league game.

But since then he's got back into the team against Sunderland and you can see the improvement already. He's improved again against Norwich to the point some gave him MOTM against Chelsea.

I remember watching Peter Schmeichel play at VP in his second game for United, I remember walking out saying to my Dad that he looked a bit dodgy. It's not the best to base a player on one game.

I like the massive improvement week on week. At first I thought he was strong but a bit rash in the tackle - but he quickly seems to have adapted and improved his game. Young enough to keep improving - and for the fee paid - looks a great buy.

To me it sounds like you're trying to **** with people. No one is going to take you seriously when you don't even watch our games.

I never take TRS-T seriously...

Not sure what TRS-T has been smoking but very impressed with Sylla.  Will only get better as he matures as a player and plays more in the Prem.  Love his energy

Agreed. 

He's already adapted so well and its only been since January.. Think he will be vital next season, good buy.. 

• Like 1

Â