Paul Lambert

Pilchard

In Lamberts hands today, why he was happy with to settle for a point against West Ham is beyond me. And before the Lerner haters come out. West Brom are above us and spent fak all. Lambert its over to you to pick your up and start entertaining us again. Not happy.......

GUARANTEE he will say that it was a good performance and we should have won the game but just got unlucky with the two Benteke chances.

He literally might as well have put Hutton on the wing today. Obviously was happy with a point.

Big Lambert fan but games like the last four, all consecutively, make me question him and his "tactical" decisions more and more.

At least we seem to be able to defend...right guys? Every cloud? No?......

No. It was last ditch for the most part, hardly an assured and competent defensive display, it was backs against the wall helped in large part due to West Ham's lack of a recognisable striker.

No. It was last ditch for the most part, hardly an assured and competent defensive display, it was backs against the wall helped in large part due to West Ham's lack of a recognisable striker.

You can't really argue with 3 away clean sheets in a row though, especially when you consider how bad our defence was last season. The lack of goals is a big concern but I don't think things are bad as people are making out.

GUARANTEE he will say that it was a good performance and we should have won the game but just got unlucky with the two Benteke chances.

He literally might as well have put Hutton on the wing today. Obviously was happy with a point.

Big Lambert fan but games like the last four, all consecutively, make me question him and his "tactical" decisions more and more.

I hope he does come out and say that, I'd rather our manager not come out in public and say "yeah we played shit today."

Behind closed doors he can say what he wants to the players.

I always said it was these 5 games that were important ones, the next one against Cardiff is a must win. Hopefully Lambo can get something like the below out of the pre-Xmas games:

West Ham (Away) - 1 point

Cardiff (Home) - 3 points

West Brom (Away) - 1 points

Sunderland (Home) - 3 points

Southampton (Away) - 0

He's started to say in his interviews how important the fans are and they have connected with the team

This tells me he knows some fans are losing patience

We can't keep playing like this and expect to get away with it

Eventually we will be one of the three worse teams in the league and go down

Get your cheque book out Randy coz at the moment you are digging a grave for Lambert

No excuses on how unbalanced the team is though...Lamberts fault that one

You can't really argue with 3 away clean sheets in a row though, especially when you consider how bad our defence was last season. The lack of goals is a big concern but I don't think things are bad as people are making out.

Agree.

Agree.

Yup, clean sheets away are vital to a club doing well, our problem at the minute is our inconsistent home form. Our home form is what needs to be improved, away from home we're getting decent results.

We are progressing alright... in the wrong direction.

That doesn't even make sense.

Ill find someone to explain it to you.

The very definition of 'progress' means 'to go forward'. How can you 'go forward backwards'?

Don't try to be a patronising smart arse cause you just look like a word removed.

Edited by StefanAVFC

I hope he does come out and say that, I'd rather our manager not come out in public and say "yeah we played shit today."

Behind closed doors he can say what he wants to the players.

I always said it was these 5 games that were important ones, the next one against Cardiff is a must win. Hopefully Lambo can get something like the below out of the pre-Xmas games:

West Ham (Away) - 1 point

Cardiff (Home) - 3 points

West Brom (Away) - 1 points

Sunderland (Home) - 3 points

Southampton (Away) - 0

He says the same old sh*t every week. I'm personally sick of it and would prefer an explanation/for him to show a bit of honesty to the fans? But fair enough if you'd rather gobble up recycled cliches week in week out.

The disturbing thing is that against Cardiff, we know that even they will come to Villa Park and dominate us. We will play the same so called "tactics" as usual . For the life of me I can`t understand why Lambert didn`t go out and buy a recognised midfield playmaker unless he thinks that side of things are unimportant if we can keep on hoofing it to a big striker.

The disturbing thing is that against Cardiff, we know that even they will come to Villa Park and dominate us. We will play the same so called "tactics" as usual . For the life of me I can`t understand why Lambert didn`t go out and buy a recognised midfield playmaker unless he thinks that side of things are unimportant if we can keep on hoofing it to a big striker.

Speak for yourself.

• Like 1