Paul Lambert

Pilchard

The club is run by clowns. the board needs football men on it and football men with an affiliation to villa.  just look at the last few seasons.  shit scouting and shocking decisions from the board.

yeah sack the manager, then what?

wake up ppl, lambert is a guinea pig

Fixed for you.

Lambert's completely lost it, it seems. Not only has he made us more shite than McLeish could have ever dreamed of, but all this mumbling about "big wheels turning" has now turned into mumbling about "taking medicine". To complete the fun he's now having hissy fits with the local press. The guy's a complete **** idiot!

probably so,but the excitement generated for that one week in the summer was never their for me with regards to Lambert.

I remember that well...got caught in the excitement of OGS myself too. OGS was so left-field candidate for the job and looks genuinely to be very top prospect in management but who knows, maybe he would've hit the ground running.

We're a shambles. Sorry, but Lambert has to take some of the blame for the state our football club is in. I've never been so angry in all my 34 years of being an fan, sick of loosing week in week out and all we get from our manager is "you pick yourself up and you go again". Piss poor Lambert, sort it and sort it fast or we are down.

Edited by RandyVillian

OGS would of had it just as bad, do ppl really think that lambert doesnt know what this squad needs?  you think he likes having bannan as his playmaker lol?  hes been here 6 months signed enough players to fill the squad up as he could out of the money in the summer. he obviously didnt realise just how bad the rot was at villa as he thought young players would come in and do well but in fact they have just been dragged down to the same level as our pansie players.

we sold players with good attitudes on the pitch and players that gave their all for villa for alot of money and replaced them with **** numpties that couldnt give a ****. 

ya can take it out on the manager all day long but the fact is he is being held back by our shit board and affected by past decisions

• Like 3

OGS would of had it just as bad, do ppl really think that lambert doesnt know what this squad needs?  you think he likes having bannan as his playmaker lol?  hes been here 6 months signed enough players to fill the squad up as he could out of the money in the summer. he obviously didnt realise just how bad the rot was at villa as he thought young players would come in and do well but in fact they have just been dragged down to the same level as our pansie players.

we sold players with good attitudes on the pitch and players that gave their all for villa for alot of money and replaced them with **** numpties that couldnt give a ****. 

ya can take it out on the manager all day long but the fact is he is being held back by our shit board and affected by past decisions

Lambert failed to address the biggest gap in our team which is replacing Petrov, that should've been number 1 priority. Lowton, Vlaar, Westwood and Benteke were good signings though but Lambert can't organize the defence and team to save his life, the players doesn't look just shit, they are in complete disarray which is due the tactics Lambert is employing.

• Like 1

Aston Villa have called a board meeting for tomorrow morning.The information I received is from source within club.No idea on agenda#AVFC

don't know if this true.

That account is full of shit....But, it wouldn't take a genius to work out that a little chat is in order.....Who knows. Maybe Lambert has the private jet on speed-dial now. After all, they have such a great understanding of one another.

If they're going to sack him they HAVE to have the replacement ready now. Not 6 weeks of **** g about looking for the next poor bastard who's career we can flush down the toilet.

That account is full of shit....But, it wouldn't take a genius to work out that a little chat is in order.....Who knows. Maybe Lambert has the private jet on speed-dial now. After all, they have such a great understanding of one another.

only pointing it out

Paul Lambert refusing to answer local media press questions is really poor . Massive snub to the #avfc fans

he should be gone.

Freelance journalist@indykaila

Aston Villa have called a board meeting for tomorrow morning.The information I received is from source within club.No idea on agenda#AVFC[/

don't know if this true.

No chance of Lambert being sacked. Board meeting probably called to discuss how shite the pies are at VP or something like that. Not as if there gonna discuss getting in some players who can actually defend corners is it? Edited by RandyVillian

Surely there is nothing left to defend.

I'd rather get relegated with a change of manager at least trying something to stay up than continue with this shambolic display.

**** lambert and **** Lerner.

I never ever thought my club would become such a joke.

I think Lambert being told he is safe 'even if we get relegated' is the wrong way to see it now, and it's definitely more so the fact that he was brought in based on his ability to get us back up after we are inevitably relegated. I think we've all seen it coming for a while that, rather than pumping more money in as a means to 'save us' from dropping to the Championship, Lerner has now opted to go with a destroy and rebuild operation.

Very sad to see it us in the destroy process, I just really hope the rebuilding process goes to plan.

All in all, since the Chelsea game it has been a horrible period, but I think sacking Lambert now would be a huge mistake as it is next year when he'll be earning his stay in my opinion.

Who gives a **** what English football fans think? Who gives a **** what Villa fans think. The same Villa fans who think Ashley Westwood is class. What are you basing the manager/players on - oh interpretations that could be wrong. Il stick to the non lying league table for the time being thanks. Though the players need to get a grip.

Who gives a ****? The same **** Villa fans who spend their hard earned cash on supporting their local club that's who and watch it getting dragged down by mismanagement!  And who mentioned ashley  westwood being world class? because I didn't. When you mention the managers and players acceptance of course that is interpreted through body language and performances, which if  I'm mistaken have been crap for a long time.  

Edited by avfc1982am

I **** hate him now, but I also hate the team. We need new players, regardless if we get a new manager or not. But I doubt he will get sacked, no matter what happens this season. It is simply to late I think for Lerner to consider the option of sacking him. Specially with the rumors of him being safe if they are relegated. Either way, stuff needs to happen quick. Still waiting on that miracle signing, well three miracle signings to be exact.

Who gives a ****? The same **** Villa fans who spend their hard earned cash on supporting their local club that's who and watch it getting dragged down by mismanagement!  And who mentioned ashley  westwood being world class? because I didn't. When you mention the managers and players acceptance of course that is interpreted through body language and performances, which if  I'm mistaken have been crap for a long time.  

Well if you care what other fans of football teams think - (really) - then you need to get out more. 

Pop to the ashley Westwood thread - See how rated he is on here - God only knows why.  (not world class like, im not sure where youve got that from).