Paul Lambert

Pilchard

It is all relative though isn't it.

They are coming up against sides who do have a competent manager who executes a game plan AND players taking responsibility for themselves. 

The players being up for it is not going to be enough against a side which has both elements working together. 

So that makes it ok for them not to be up for it. Ahh well the managers clueless, tell ya what lets just take the money and not give a shit.

Whether Lambert is a good manager or not no longer seems a question. The position is untenable.

This.

He has to walk, or be gently nudged.

As somebody said on twitter, relegation I could handle, it's part of the game. But accepting it in January? That's just not on. He's not done enough to show me he has anything like the ability needed to turn this club around, ever.

The fact that he looks completely forlorn showse one thing. Whatever he's attempting to instil in them simply isn't working.

• Like 2

If Lambert won't resign put him on indefinite gardening leave. Let Cowans and McAndrew take over.

Maybe Lambert will then have the pride to resign without us having to pay out to sack him.

Cowans and McAndrew have had a large hand in the development of a lot of these "players" maybe it's about time there was as a shake up there too.

This.

He has to walk, or be gently nudged.

As somebody said on twitter, relegation I could handle, it's part of the game. But accepting it in January? That's just not on. He's not done enough to show me he has anything like the ability needed to turn this club around, ever.

The fact that he looks completely forlorn showse one thing. Whatever he's attempting to instil in them simply isn't working.

Accepting it in January?

That must have been when we climbed out the relegation zone last week?

You guys realise this was also a depleted Millwall side! For all the fans still supporting Lambert, could you tell me if he knows his best side yet. Surely he didn't set up for a win tonight leaving Gabby, Ireland and Benteke out????

Gabby and Ireland?????  :crylaugh:

dead man walking.

talksport callers are full of hate for Lambert! even bobby gould said your team selections are shit

it probably didnt help when he was being interviewed by abrahams when he said "we pick ourselves up ang go again"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus h christ paul change the **** record

lambert also said we just need a bit of luck????? i have no idea what he is on but he needs to **** off a.s.a.p. 

nobody likes you paul, nobody wants you, you are a disgrace to this club! pack your bags and **** off

Sit and take what? The competitive nature of football?

How many times do we roll the dice before realizing its the wrong dice?

Name me a manager thats left Villa for better things? We don't/won't attract a top manager. Nobody wants it. Thats why the shortlists are rubbish and always are.

Its the same with players. Nobody is that bothered about coming. We really arent this big club everyone bangs on about. Especially now. Not rich enough, wrong part of the country - and the brutal environment of the prem is finally swallowing us up.

Good post that sums up where I am.

Accepting it in January?

That must have been when we climbed out the relegation zone last week?

If you have listened to his interview, he blames not signing any quality players down to not risking taking them into the Championship and losing money on expensive players. If this is him not resigned to the Chsmpionship I dont know what is???

Climbed out or stumbled out by accident?

What we got a point at West Brom by accident? 

However we got out, we got out with a better result than our rivals around there. If we go back in the relegation zone on the opposite occurring, will you say that its an accident that our rivals gained better results?