Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Lambert's out of his depth and it's obvious now. The players are not motivated and don't know their roles, and the manager seems like he has no passion so is there any wonder the players perform like this.

We're down and will become another Sheffield Wednesday.

We pick ourselves up and go again!??? Well Lambert you not only talk shite but you are by far the worst manager for a long time at this club wtf do you do in training??!! I have never felt so low as a villa fan :(

Has to go. I thought AMc was shite, but at least he could argue that he had nothing to spend (think he made a net profit in charge) and first half of the season we were 'okay' it was just when Bent went down we couldn't buy a win. Lambert has a net spend of £20m and there's been no improvement on last season. He's a toss manager and in 6 months hasn't improved anything in the club. He's bought Championship players to try and survive in the Premier League.

I like the bloke, he comes accross as a great guy. Problem is he's a shit football manager.

The road to recovery for AVFC starts with the removal of the most incompetent manager we have ever had. Yes it needs to be followed with other changes at higher up in the AVFC food chain, but Lambert is one of the worst managers I have ever had the misfortune to witness running the team.

Clueless, witless, incompetent, get rid of the clearing in the woods now

• Like 3