Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I don't get it

We need goals to get through to the next round were goals behind on aggregate

I KNOW LETS LEAVE DARREN BENT ON THE BENCH

It was far more stupid leaving Weimann on the bench. The boy is a natural finisher and had we started with him rather than Shit Gabby, we might have got the goals we needed in the first half.

Will they get rid of him? far too many managers have come and gone in the short space of time and every single one of them seem to make the same errors every single time.

We are rivaling Chelsea in the managers department in terms of numbers.. slightly embarrassing.

Adkins or Di Matteo?

Adkins is more realistic, think RDM would want money to spend.

At the start of the season Lerner should have given Rafa the £40m he asked for and put him charge. If he knew he was selling the Browns which he must have he should never have gone down the Lambert route

If we continue to defend like this we will go down anyway

The only chance is if we get someone in who knows how to coach the defence

Perhaps a Secondary School Football Coach?

Its schoolboy errors we keep making

We can't even defend corners ffs its pathetic

i'm still not in the lambert out camp, the damage was done in the first leg in a lot of ways. however, the second half was hideous, after the goal from a set piece (AGAIN) we lacked any kind of shape. you could see at times the players had no **** clue what their roles should be on the pitch and that was lamberts fault.

again, seems they prepared well on the training ground producing yet another good first half display, yet again we unravel after a goal against us from a set piece. this was happening before lambert, it happened under mcleish and it happened under houllier. this set piece thing is insane and the insanity is running into it's third season.

this is a very big low for us out of something that at half time coudl have been a big plus had we taken even just one more of the chances we created in the first half. after they scored we were absolutely horrendous to watch, by the time weimann came on we had no formation to speak of at all. repeating myself a bit but that is lamberts fault and he's panicked as much as our playing staff there really.

i started this off saying i'm not in the lambert out camp yet and i'm still not. paying off another manager, getting a new one in zero time and trusting him to spend some cash and saving us just doesn't look realistic to me .this shoudl convince PL, and that clearing in the woods faulkner that investment is needed. i still think long term PL can build something here and after tonight all the mistakes of the last few years have come home to roost.

it's time to draw a line under it, but we can't fully do that till warnock, hutton, dunne, ireland and maybe a couple of others are off the payroll. it's going to be a long hard season from here but sacking PL isn't the answer to our problems. the MON/RL/Faulkner hangover isn't over yet so we're going to have to get used to the fact that this is going to be a long road out of the shit and keep the faith a bit.

• Like 1

Mixed feelings really, we all called for bent and weiman to come on and they did, yet again the problem was lack of movement and the inability to find space and stretch the defence, the second half was not really unpredictable, they simply removed the space we had and stood tighter to our players like wba did and we fell apart because of the inability of our players to think. This is why we had so many passes go astray, they tried to rush them instead of finding time and playing.

The subs had to be made as we might as well have lost 2-1 than not have a go at them.

Not sure on Lambert any more but if anything good comes out of it it may be money being made available, we had pretty much our best team out there and got embarrassed again.

It's the lack of signings that puts the final nail in the coffin. We should have had 3 players in by the 1st week of January. if he can't find anyone to improve this team, and doesn't see the need he is a clueless **** clearing in the woods.

2nd half just hoofed the ball upfield against a side in the bottom league.

Soft, spineless, weak, can't pass, can't score, can't defend.

Never mind relegation, I'd be amazed if we don't finish bottom of the league.

The words I'd never thought I'd utter: 'worse than McLeish'. And I **** hate Mcleish.

8-0 defeat

3-0 at home to Wigan

Outplayed over 2 legs by a bottom division team. Full credit to Bradford, they fully deserved it. And that's the worst thing. They outfought us and even out passed us.

Such a terrible football team, how can we not have signed at least 2 central midfielders in the transfer window? Just spouts shite about 'believing in the lads'.

Awful, clueless, incompetant.

Unbelievable. Knocked out by a League 2 side over 2 legs.

I still don't think it has quite sunk in yet.

We might have a poor side, Lambert might have had only(!) £20m to spend in the summer but neither of those things are an excuse against a league 2 side that cost £750,000 to put together and is on a dire run of form. It is not good enough...