Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Paul Lambert needs to be given some slack,the team has been in serious decline for about 3 years now and this man cannot put it right overnight in one transfer window.

He has been here a matter of weeks not years and turning this team around by any Manager will take time,yes the results are still poor and the position worrying but any other Manager that came in would face the same problems.

Supporters have to back him & more importantly the team and hopefully we may get a couple of experienced players in during January to help the younger lads out.

Why folk are still banging on about Moyes is beyond me.

• Like 1

If people really want to talk about David Moyes go create a thread in the other football section.

Paul Lambert was the right man for our club will do well for us.

No, Lambert is not the right man. He never was and he never will be, the quicker he has gone the better. He is awful

he needs to start looking at the strengths and weaknesses this team has and play to them

we have one of the best forwards in the game but he gets no service

our midfield lacks fight and is continually over ran and has no width

cant really do much in regards to defence as we have had lots of injuries

so why don we change the obvious problem which is clearly the midfield into a formation which works?

either have 2 defensive midfielders in the middle and 2 wide men and a ball player sat behind them and infront of the defence so there is a link between defence and midfield rather than hoof ball or have 3 defensive midfielders across the middle and expect the full backs to provide the width

this formation we have of 2 up front with no service has to change

I actually think the thing we lack is a creative midfielder and width in the formation, he only had pre season to see for himself whats going on with the team, lets see what he does in January but in the meantime, hope N'zogbia and Albrighton discover what there supposed to do. Lambert has his hands tied

I actually think the thing we lack is a creative midfielder and width in the formation, he only had pre season to see for himself whats going on with the team, lets see what he does in January but in the meantime, hope N'zogbia and Albrighton discover what there supposed to do. Lambert has his hands tied

Lambert had plenty of opportunity to sign a creative midfielder. Instead we got KEA who may be a tidy footballer but is neither a creative midfielder or indeed the type of defensive midfielder we needed to protect our inexperienced back four!

Those issues should have been addressed first including a link man between our midfield and Bent, if Lambert was going to play without width. The fact that Bent isn't getting the service required is again down to Lambert due to the players he has signed and indeed the way in which we are presently set up. The balance of the side is all wrong and it is no fluke that we have not picked the points up we should have with a reasonably easy start to the season.

Lambert did'nt have 'his hands tied.' Presently he has failed in his choice of player to compliment the system he wants to play and even if his hands were tied he should be setting our team up to play to it's strength's rather than allowing teams to prey on our weaknesses.

Lambert had plenty of opportunity to sign a creative midfielder. Instead we got KEA who may be a tidy footballer but is neither a creative midfielder or indeed the type of defensive midfielder we needed to protect our inexperienced back four!

Those issues should have been addressed first including a link man between our midfield and Bent, if Lambert was going to play without width. The fact that Bent isn't getting the service required is again down to Lambert due to the players he has signed and indeed the way in which we are presently set up. The balance of the side is all wrong and it is no fluke that we have not picked the points up we should have with a reasonably easy start to the season.

Lambert did'nt have 'his hands tied.' Presently he has failed in his choice of player to compliment the system he wants to play and even if his hands were tied he should be setting our team up to play to it's strength's rather than allowing teams to prey on our weaknesses.

We needed someone like KEA because our midfield was powderpuff and had no bite and no one with some compusure, I think he's playing well if I'm honest.

I thought Ireland would be the link between Bent and the midfield, but he doesn't do enough for me, I like him as a composed midfielder but I'd rather get a really clever creative midfielder in thats on the same wavelength as Bent

Awful or unproven ?

awful. his decision making is amongst some of the worst I have ever seen. His team selections and tactics are awful. I also think his man management is pretty awful too.