Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Thought Sissiko wasn't going to be properly signed by Newcastle until end of season.

Wish we could play 442, couple wingers whipping in crosses. Don't mind Bennett playing left wing and Nzog on right. Baker at left back.

Won't Lowton be playing right wing back? Nzog to play behind front 2?

I genuinely can't work out how this team will line up. It seems to just be a rabble of players put on the pitch to make up 11 places. 

Lambert is **** hilarious

what the **** is that line up about?

it cant be 442 coz Bannan isnt a winger

it cant be 4231 coz that means Bent or Benteke playing wide

must be the scintillating 5 3 2 with Zogbia playing central

i look forward to no width and hollwood/misplaced passes galore as we try to bulldoze our way through the middle

Lambert doesn't have a clue

Baffled to what the formation is with that line up, either way it doesnt fill me with too much hope.

I dont want to hate on Bannan but we need midfield strength, he is the complete opposite. We constantly get over run in midfield.

Westwood Clark Ireland, surely those 3 in midfield would make it abit stronger surely!?

Bennett as a winger? He could be good there tbh, much better than a left back where again, too weak.

i'm glad Bent and Benteke are playing together

but who is gonna supply them the killer balls seriously?

nobody

aimless hollywood balls by Bannan and blind alleys from Zogs

Ireland has to have played to give the double b's a chance

Does anybody know any bookies with decent odds on Lambert's post match conference including "we pick ourselves up and go again" or "you can lie down in this game and thats something I've never done" "I'm a fighter" etc etc etc

Surely its

Guzan

----------vlar baker Clark

Lowton. Bennett (sigh)

Westwood bannan

Zog

Bent benteke

yeah that's how i see it. sticking with his highly successful 3-5-2

Bent and Benteke eh?

Ah well, I'll be optimistic for 1-2 minutes and then get swiftly reminded how shit we are. And whilst Bennett is anywhere near our team I'll have to hide every time the ball goes near our left wing